- File Size: 613 KB
- Print Length: 186 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: DCP Publishing (December 8, 2016)
- Publication Date: December 8, 2016
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B01N07VSIA
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #29,275 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
|Print List Price:||$8.99|
Save $5.00 (56%)
Holding Out For Love (Windswept Bay Book 5) Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
I absolutely love the closeness and unconditional love of this big family. And little Kevin.....well, let's just say that that boy just stole my heart right from the beginning. The scene at the apple bobbing contest made me laugh, and cry at the same time. Then again there were many times throughout this story, where I found myself doing that same thing. That's one of the reasons I am so hooked on this story. This author has away of bringing her characters, and this town, to life.... in a way that other authors sometimes fail to do.
If you haven't read this series, yet, you really don't know what you're missing. These are all very clean, heart-warming romance stories that's warm your soul. I, myself...highly recommend not only this book, but all of the others in this series, also.
In walks her childhood crush, Ryan, and see finds her feelings are all a jumble when it comes to Ryan. Can she push past childhood embracement? Can see Ryan through the eyes of a grown woman? Will Ryan stay in Windswept Bay or return to life outside working to rid the world of drugs.
These questions and many more will be answered as we return to Windswept Bay and visit the Sinclair family once again. Debra has done another wonderful job and I read the complete book in one setting, I couldn't put it down. I just had to see what would happen with Jillian and Ryan. I was not disappointed. So pick up the book, sit back and be ready to travel to a place filled with family, friends and love to last a lifetime.
Most recent customer reviews
A must read series!
Jillian Sinclair wants what her sisters have...Read more
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Literature & Fiction > Romance > Contemporary
- Books > Romance > Contemporary
- Books > Romance > Romantic Comedy
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Religious & Inspirational Fiction > Romance
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Christian Books & Bibles > Christian Fiction > Romance > Contemporary
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Clean & Wholesome
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Contemporary
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Inspirational
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Romantic Comedy