- Age Range: 4 and up
- Lexile Measure: NP (What's this?)
- Paperback: 48 pages
- Publisher: HarperColl; Reprint edition (September 7, 1989)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 006443205X
- ISBN-13: 978-0064432054
- Product Dimensions: 6.5 x 5.1 x 0.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4.2 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 52 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #94,349 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Hole Is to Dig, A Paperback – September 7, 1989
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
From Publishers Weekly
First published in 1952, this hilarious classic is now available in paperback to a new generation. Krauss's definitions--from "toes are to wiggle" to "a hat is to wear on a train"--tell what's what--and Sendak's inimitable early illustrations show how. All ages.
Copyright 1989 Reed Business Information, Inc.
"A unique book . . . with drawings bouncing with action and good humor." -- --NYT
Browse award-winning titles. See more
Top customer reviews
Buy it. Buy it. Buy it.