Oil month Automotive HPC Best Books of the Month Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Made for you. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day gifts Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fifty Shades Freed available to buy Fifty Shades Freed available to buy Fifty Shades Freed available to buy  Kids Edition Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on December 20, 2017
SMALLER than you think. I was expecting a ring stacker that was about a foot tall, this one is only 5.5 inches tall. It does say that in the description, but I didn't think to look. The purple ring is pretty small - not small enough to choke on, but small enough to fit in a tiny mouth. I wish the description said that this was a small ring-stacker. My daughter played with one just list this (only bigger, the size I was expecting) at a doctors office, and I was excited to find it on Amazon - so yes I am disappointed that it is WAY smaller than I anticipated.
on August 4, 2017
Well made in the USA! seriously good quality. Will last to my children's children.
on July 28, 2017
Ended up returning because I received a slightly different one as a gift. Item was nicely packaged and appeared to be of good quality. I didn't open it. My only concern was that is was on the small side.
on September 1, 2017
I bought this for my future grandbaby. It has no size description. It is TINY! Here I thought it would be like the ones we had as kids. Probably only half the size. Very disappointed.
on November 5, 2017
a lovely wooden alternative to the plastic ring stacker. The purple and blue rings could pose a choking hazard. lovely craftsmanship and American made.
on May 26, 2010
The stacker is small but durable and attractive and I love that it's made in the USA. My 10 month old son loves to take the rings off the stacker, carry them around, and put the smaller ones in his shape sorter. The only concern I have is that my son will put the smallest ring completely in his mouth. I'm not sure if it's a choking hazard but it freaks us out a little. Nevertheless, I would definitely recommend this item to others.
on September 9, 2015
I thought that they would have been bigger.. slightly disappointed about that..
on December 13, 2015
so small! Wife was afraid my son would choke on first piece
on October 4, 2015
So cute but so tiny!
on March 22, 2014
Bought this for my grandson, love the wood, colors and nice shapes for his little hands. Brings back memories of toys I played with
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.