The Holiday Package (A Jake Davis Novella Book 1) Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
- "Holiday Package" takes the reader on Jake's ten-day getaway to the Cayman Islands. Jake was first featured in Leigh Lennon's "Unfiltered." This novella is packed with a lot of steamy scenes and the banter between Jake and Sasha made me blush. ~Amazon Reviewer
- Leigh Lennon just about Killed me with this Sexy Little Hot number THE HOLIDAY! Jake is a totally Hot Alpha Male meets Uncover Cop! Jacob (aka Jake) Davis was introduce in UNFILTERED as Justine' new neighbor that travels to China alot as his job entails. ~Amazon Reviewer
- Ok, so I'm not entirely new to Leigh Lennon's work. I read The Last Breath. However, I am new to this style of Leigh Lennon's writing. She did a 180 for me on this one. I have to say I never celebrated Christmas this way. December for me is usually cold. This December is HOT, HOT, HOT. ~Amazon Reviewer
About the Author
- File Size : 3583 KB
- Print Length : 129 pages
- ASIN : B077YGP8W7
- Publication Date : December 5, 2017
- Word Wise : Enabled
- Publisher : Leigh Lennon (December 5, 2017)
- Language: : English
- Enhanced Typesetting : Enabled
- Text-to-Speech : Enabled
- X-Ray : Not Enabled
- Screen Reader : Supported
- Lending : Enabled
- Best Sellers Rank: #1,258,665 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The story was great in the way only novellas can be; it jumps straight into the story with little to no build up. The reason I gave it four stars instead of five is obviously very subjective. I prefer to read books that are not cliffhangers, which as this is a two part project, I knew going in I would see a cliffhanger ending of some sort. I gave it four stars because while it is very entertaining and the sexy times Leigh Lennon wrote are definitely hot, I found it very hard to identify with the characters. They jump into a vacation fling which isn't unheard of, but it also becomes and insta-love situation for Jake to some degree. I couldn't understand how he went from having such deep feelings for his neighbor to having feelings for Sasha in the blink of an eye. That's not to say it's impossible. I just struggled here myself. For most readers, this book is just what you need during the holidays when coming up with long time spans for reading is hindered by the vast majority of things we need to accomplish.
If you are looking for a fast and dirty read, look no further, The Holiday Package by Leigh Lennon will definitely wet your appetite for more of Jake Davis and Leigh Lennon's work as a whole.
This book starts off at the point where Justine and Nick are a month away from their wedding and Jack realizes that he needs a break from watching Justine be happy from a distance. When a trip to the Cayman islands falls into his lap, he could not pack quick enough. The last thing that he expected was the Sassy red-head; Sasha. When both agree to having nothing more than a good time, they soon realize that a week just won't be enough. When secrets come to light; they will have to decide which truth to believe.
I am so happy that I am able to jump right into the next book and not have to wait. I can not wait to see how this all plays out and what other secrets are waiting to be revealed. If you have not read a book by Leigh Lennon you are definitely missing out. This book is a spinoff of another one of her books but can be read as a standalone.
These 2 are super hot. And it really seems like they just cant get enough of each other. So much so that they dont want to just end it on the island. But this would mean a long distance relationship, and some other complications given Jake's job. So it ends on a cliffhanger..... Will they be able to find a way to make it work???
For it being a novella I really got into it and like the characters. I did not read the book that Jake previously played a part in, but I plan to fix that very soon. So I am quite looking forward to the follow up to the Jake and Sasha story!