Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far Women's Block Sandals nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Fire TV Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon theaffairS4 theaffairS4 theaffairS4  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now STL18_GNO

on December 22, 2011
This is a battery-operated train as opposed to electric. I purchased an electric train and still can't get it to work. Ordered this train as a backup and it works great. It was extremely easy to put together. The elves pump the see-saw and faces pop up and down in the caboose car. The train plays 3 different Christmas carols and the horn and bells sound very authentic. The quality of the plastic cars is kind of cheap, but being so light may assist it in traveling around the track. The remote control is nice to have. You can turn the noises and music off with the click of a button and just watch the train go around the track if you want (nice feature). I would purchase this train again without reservation.
62 people found this helpful
|11 comment|Report abuse
on December 19, 2012
Had to return for refund - locomotive can not even pull itself much less other cars in kit! Don't waste your time and effort. Grandkids very disappointed. Granddad very sorry to have had to put them through this. And yes, we did put new batteries in to see if that was problem. Same results.
5 people found this helpful
on January 31, 2013
The train is nice, the elves move, the music is a bit too loud as well as the the movement of the train on the tracks, the batteries run down rather quick, I would have returned it, but the return shipping was too expensive.
on January 9, 2013
great train for the money, has survived toddlers working it and dogs knocking over the cars and stepping on the track so far
2 people found this helpful
on December 3, 2012
We received this train set and set it up under our Christmas tree. Everything works well and I appreciate that it's a little bigger, as it makes it easier to put together. Runs on batteries and has a remote which is great from the couch. Lots of track so we can make it as small or as large as we like.
2 people found this helpful
on January 14, 2013
It falls off the track constantly. The remote provided did not work properly. It would not stop the train. Disappointed for the money,
|11 comment|Report abuse
on December 12, 2014
Great!
One person found this helpful
on January 31, 2016
comes apart, My boys played it with on Christmas day. It never stayed on the tracks and one part had to always be fixed. it is now taking up space under the bed!
on March 2, 2016
It was not as nice as it looked on the computer.cheap material that it was. made of
on January 12, 2015
The same train was selling at HEB in Sanantonio Texas for $50. So i overpaid for it at the price of $79.?? And the quality was not what I had expected since I was told I was buying it on sale.