Industrial Deals HPC Design the future with O'Reilly Media Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Train Electronics Gift Guide Limited time offer Handmade Last Minute Gifts Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon JCVJ JCVJ JCVJ  All-new Echo Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on December 19, 2012
Had to return for refund - locomotive can not even pull itself much less other cars in kit! Don't waste your time and effort. Grandkids very disappointed. Granddad very sorry to have had to put them through this. And yes, we did put new batteries in to see if that was problem. Same results.
on December 3, 2012
We received this train set and set it up under our Christmas tree. Everything works well and I appreciate that it's a little bigger, as it makes it easier to put together. Runs on batteries and has a remote which is great from the couch. Lots of track so we can make it as small or as large as we like.
on January 31, 2016
comes apart, My boys played it with on Christmas day. It never stayed on the tracks and one part had to always be fixed. it is now taking up space under the bed!
on January 12, 2015
The same train was selling at HEB in Sanantonio Texas for $50. So i overpaid for it at the price of $79.?? And the quality was not what I had expected since I was told I was buying it on sale.
on December 28, 2016
Grandson loved it Thank you
on March 2, 2016
It was not as nice as it looked on the computer.cheap material that it was. made of
on November 21, 2015
Very hard to keep on the tracks, better with four. cars but still frustrating.
on December 13, 2014
Won't stay on the tracks, keeps derailing.
on December 13, 2012
Love it! It does make a wierd squeaking noise that I think is because it's plastic tracks - but overall it's perfect! Large train set and enough tracks to fit around our 4 ft tree stand!
on January 9, 2013
great train for the money, has survived toddlers working it and dogs knocking over the cars and stepping on the track so far

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.