BCA Month Salon Beauty Magazine Deals Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent  Three new members of the Echo family Now shipping All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now FFII_gno

on December 22, 2011
This is a battery-operated train as opposed to electric. I purchased an electric train and still can't get it to work. Ordered this train as a backup and it works great. It was extremely easy to put together. The elves pump the see-saw and faces pop up and down in the caboose car. The train plays 3 different Christmas carols and the horn and bells sound very authentic. The quality of the plastic cars is kind of cheap, but being so light may assist it in traveling around the track. The remote control is nice to have. You can turn the noises and music off with the click of a button and just watch the train go around the track if you want (nice feature). I would purchase this train again without reservation.
11 comment| 62 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 20, 2016
I really like this train set & it looks great under my tree. One problem I have with it is that the controller for the elf car is attached by wires to the engine, I had to tuck it it into the elf car so it wouldn't drag on the floor and get caught up in anything. Also because of this you can't make the elves dance and spin, you can only do that while the train is sitting still. This takes away some of the fun of the train. The control for that car should be on the remote with the rest of the functions.
on December 19, 2012
Had to return for refund - locomotive can not even pull itself much less other cars in kit! Don't waste your time and effort. Grandkids very disappointed. Granddad very sorry to have had to put them through this. And yes, we did put new batteries in to see if that was problem. Same results.
on December 3, 2012
We received this train set and set it up under our Christmas tree. Everything works well and I appreciate that it's a little bigger, as it makes it easier to put together. Runs on batteries and has a remote which is great from the couch. Lots of track so we can make it as small or as large as we like.
on January 31, 2016
comes apart, My boys played it with on Christmas day. It never stayed on the tracks and one part had to always be fixed. it is now taking up space under the bed!
on January 12, 2015
The same train was selling at HEB in Sanantonio Texas for $50. So i overpaid for it at the price of $79.?? And the quality was not what I had expected since I was told I was buying it on sale.
on December 28, 2016
Grandson loved it Thank you
on March 2, 2016
It was not as nice as it looked on the computer.cheap material that it was. made of
on November 21, 2015
Very hard to keep on the tracks, better with four. cars but still frustrating.
on December 13, 2014
Won't stay on the tracks, keeps derailing.