- File Size: 534 KB
- Print Length: 120 pages
- Page Numbers Source ISBN: 1480200506
- Publisher: Gina 'The Veggie Goddess' Matthews; 1.2 edition (September 3, 2012)
- Publication Date: September 3, 2012
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B0095PBI1Q
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,669,573 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
|Print List Price:||$6.47|
Save $2.89 (45%)
Holiday Vegan Recipes: Holiday Menu Planning for Halloween Through New Years (Vegan Cookbook Book 4) Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
I'm most excited about the Halloween recipes, which are sure to be a hit at my annual party- these alone are worth the price of the book! The other holiday foods and drinks look great too, and the majority of these recipes can easily be served any time of year.
I'm impressed enough with the content to rate this four stars, and will come back and raise it to a full five after I've had the chance to try out more of the recipes. Fantastic cookbook!
From cupcakes to pate and hummus, many tasty dishes came out of this cookbook. However, if you're looking for that stellar recipe you will use over and over again. With a food-processor, the recipe is extra-simple.
It's healthy with nuts, carrots and raisins--but no one will notice or care. All the testers who make the "Attack of the Martians Asteriod Balls" disappear in record time said they had eaten way too many. It was a pleasure to let them know that the rich, satisfying experience was a low-guilt indulgence.
Whether you're looking for vegan recipes to replace holiday favorites, interested in some new ideas, or simply looking for healthier recipes, "Holiday Vegan Recipes" is a great source. I sincerely hope you will try this book and the recipes that come with the download.
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Cookbooks, Food & Wine > Entertaining & Holidays > Halloween
- Books > Cookbooks, Food & Wine > Entertaining & Holidays > Holidays
- Books > Cookbooks, Food & Wine > Entertaining & Holidays > Seasonal
- Books > Cookbooks, Food & Wine > Vegetarian & Vegan > Vegan
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Cookbooks, Food & Wine > Special Occasions > Holidays
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Cookbooks, Food & Wine > Special Occasions > Seasonal