Industrial Deals HPC Design the future with O'Reilly Media Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Listen for a chance to win Electronics Gift Guide Limited time offer Handmade Gift Shop Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TNF TNF TNF  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on December 24, 2015
Works just like expected, but would have prefered white cord since it's only to light up my porch year-round due to insufficient lighting. Also, it only turns on when you plug it in or turn off the fuse on the circuit breaker, which it what I've been doing because I don't want to leave it on all night and I don't want to unplug it when it's dark. I'm just being a little picky; it's probably fine for a tree, but I choose not to have one.
on March 2, 2012
Great lights! Wish the description included the length of the strands (24.75 feet). Looking to line the backyard fence for a summer party....had to order one just to see what the length of the starnd actually is.

Now can order more.
66 comments| 192 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on September 20, 2013
I love these lights to death. I bought my first box last year for my college dorm room, and have used them ever since. I have found that they make great lighting at night--they make the room dim enough for your roommate to go to bed but are still bright enough to give you more than enough lighting to stay up and get your homework done. They lasted me the entire year, and probably would have lasted all this year as well. Sadly, I left them in a storage unit over the summer and didn't pack them up well enough, causing several lights to shatter. That, however, was my own fault. I'm buying two new boxes for this year to replace the ones I used last year. :-)
on August 15, 2013
We ordered this item in June because it has always been a dream of mine to cover our huge Mimosa trees in white lights to create a spectacular and romantic backyard escape. We had been collecting these lights for over two years to finally get the over 4000 we needed to cover our trees. Once applying the lights we found we were several boxes short and wanting this beautiful scene in time for my birthday we ordered the remaining boxes needed from this company. The lights were beautiful and arrived in a timely manner but I think charging $9.99 per box is a bit much and takes advantage of the consumer who may need mini lights at out-of-season times of the year.
on June 19, 2014
I use them as night lights on my stair case for my mom and dog who can't see well in the dark. They are just enough to gently eluminate the 13 steps but wouldn't replace a 40 watt bulb (I'll guess half that bright). The string went down the steps once and up once with a little left over to make a touch brighter at the top. All the lights worked in both boxes I purchased.
Why only 4 stars? 'cause they were too expensive at over $8 a box.
They also have a standard plug at the end to plug in aother set of lights.
on December 20, 2012
Product was cheaply made and did not work on arrival. Several bulbs were broken upon arrival. In addition, the box says this comes with replacement bulbs however there were none in the box. Would not buy this product again.
on April 27, 2017
One of these strands has worked well for about 4 months with no issues. However, the other strand's electrical box that plugs into the outlet has fallen apart, resulting in one of the electrical tongs falling out of the product. This has not came from improper of heavy use, either. I have never seen this happen and am disappointed in this product, because now one of my strands is not able to be used.
on May 19, 2017
Got them, they work great so far! Nice and bright. I put these in my un-used fireplace around some wood, reminds me of a fire :) If they go out before they should, Ill come back and update.
on December 6, 2016
if you want an affordable and very well made xmas lights, then you can't get wrong with this.
Top Contributor: Coloringon February 28, 2016
I purchase a pre-lit tree after moving to a new home last year. Pre-lit apparently doesn't mean that it actually lights. Half of the tree was without light. These lights filled in perfectly. There are the same size and color as the ones on the tree. In short, they did exactly what they were supposed to do.