- Series: Comprehensive Guide to the Use of Essential Oils and Hydroso
- Paperback: 228 pages
- Publisher: Findhorn Press; 8.2.2002 edition (September 1, 2002)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1899171592
- ISBN-13: 978-1899171590
- Product Dimensions: 6.2 x 0.6 x 9.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 13.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 166 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #28,902 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $3.59 shipping
+ $3.99 shipping
Holistic Aromatherapy for Animals: A Comprehensive Guide to the Use of Essential Oils & Hydrosols with Animals (Comprehensive Guide to the Use of Essential Oils and Hydroso) Paperback – September 1, 2002
|New from||Used from|
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Kristen Leigh Bell is a master aromatherapist certified by the Pacific Institute of Aromatherapy, and has been working with aromatherapy and essential oils for more than 10 years.