- Hardcover: 176 pages
- Publisher: CICO Books (October 9, 2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 178249667X
- ISBN-13: 978-1782496670
- Product Dimensions: 6.7 x 0.9 x 8.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.4 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 2 customer reviews
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#176,147 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #67 in Books > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > Home Improvement & Design > Decorating & Design > Feng Shui
- #324 in Books > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > Home Improvement & Design > Decorating & Design > Interior Decorating
- #363 in Books > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > Home Improvement & Design > Decorating & Design > Decorating
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $3.99 shipping
+ Free Shipping
Holistic Spaces: 108 ways to create a mindful and peaceful home Hardcover – October 9, 2018
See the Best Books of 2018
Looking for something great to read? Browse our editors' picks for the best books of the year in fiction, nonfiction, mysteries, children's books, and much more.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Transform your home into a calm, balanced, and harmonious oasis using architect Anjie Cho’s helpful advice, drawing on her background in green design and feng shui.
About the Author
Anjie Cho is a registered architect and certified feng shui consultant based in New York City. She has been featured in dozens of publications including the L.A. Times and BuzzFeed. Her website is at www.anjiecho.com.