Hollis Prism 2 TEK Rebreather
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Electronic CCR (Closed Circuit Rebreather) Radial scrubber design provides lower resistive breathing effort and more efficient scrubber use
- Electronics and the battery are housed on their own outside of the breathing loop.. Uses a standard 9V alkaline battery which can be found easily worldwide Long battery life of 40 hours in 70F water temperature
- Primary HDD (Heads Down Display) is battery driven sequential LED, for continuous hands free monitoring of the oxygen levels. O2 supply lines and solenoid are external from the breathing loop. This removes the risk of O2 spikes due to O2 connection leaks. O2 is safely vented into the surrounding water column.
- Convenient purge drains at the base of each counterlung Electronics are sealed and protected from accidental flooding Counterlungs mounted over the shoulder to decrease work of breathing Waterproof magnetic slide on/off switch used for reliability in a salt water environment 3 O2 sensors for redundant and reliable oxygen management
- Pre-Dive user selectable PO2 Setpoints Standard Diluent and O2 bottle size 19 cuft (2.7 liters) but for greater flexibility the unit can accommodate 13's, 19's; 30's (cuft) / 1.9, 2.7; 4.4 (liters)
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The Prism 2 is an electronic Closed Circuit Re-breather providing divers a proven platform to explore the underwater world. The Prism 2 gives divers a New Ocean. Bubble free diving allows the diver to integrate into ocean life – rather than intruding on the underwater realm. The Prism 2 delivers comfortable warm breathing gas in an optimal breathing mix at any depth. This extends no-decompression times; allowing divers to take advantage of the Prism 2’s more efficient gas use.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|