Your Garage Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 37 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 46 reviews
on January 26, 2014
The album is good. Very melodic in a way yet heavy. Though I only like three songs from the album thus far. Mind you I've only listened to it for like a week or so now. I felt like the band as a whole did a great job on this album. Me, being a musician myself, I felt some songs were a bit dragged on, Though it's my own personal opinion. "I just felt they could have done better." Sorry, did not mean to make a joke out of a song they did. But "open water" and "hollow body" are my favorite songs from blessthefall. If you are considering buying this album, I say go for it. 5 dollars is definitely worth the buy. On a scale of 1 out of 10. I'd have to give it a 7.5 to an 8. Just because I feel it's definitely worth listening too and especially for the price.

There is another band I would want you to listen to or check, if you have the time. If you haven't heard of them it's fine. But give the band "Destroy the runner" a Try.
on August 25, 2013
I wasn't a huge fan of Awakening, but loved Witness, so I wasn't sure what to expect with Hollow Bodies. I loved the two singles, 'Deja Vu' and 'You Wear a Crown, But You're No King.' Those two songs were enough to sell me, and it was well worth the purchase. There is a perfect blend of hard vs soft. My favorite songs are 'Youngbloods', 'Open Water', and 'You Wear a Crown but You're No King'. The album seemed a little harder than Awakening, better screams. I think it is a great purchase for anyone who likes this type of music.
on June 19, 2014
I occasionally browse Amazon and try some new music. Most of the time I am disappointed but this one I really liked almost all the way through (which is rare). It took a while for me to like the singers voice for some reason. Best song on the Album is Open Water and has become one of my favorite metal songs of all time. Mostly because of the last 2 minutes. I bought their other album "Witness" because of this one and was not that impressed.
on August 26, 2013
Ever since Beau Boken joined the band, Blessthefall has made consistently great music that has gotten better with each album. They did NOT fail us this time. Hollow Bodies is easily the best of BTF's album. This time the music is heavier than ever with chugging guitars, blasting drums, and some of the best screams in metal. The clean vocals are excellent as well, still catchy, but to me it is the screams that are really the best. Jared Warth's screams have always been very well delivered, but if anything he lacked range. This time around he found a few soaring screams and some deep, gritty growls. He's all over the map vocally, and the harshness of it all is refreshing. Unlike most new albums released by current bands, Hollow Bodies is not a poppy album. It is metal at the core, and they stay true instead of becoming poppier or trying to sound like Memphis May Fire like everyone else. Blessthefall has gone the other way, away from rock and closer to the heavy stuff, and it is GREAT!
on December 28, 2014
If you like breakdowns and screaming coupled with some sweet riffs and vocals, you will probably like this album. Lyrics are pretty cool too. The production on this album is nice too, because the bass can really hit hard if you crank it up. If you're a fan of the band, you don't need to see my review, just get the album.
on February 4, 2014
After seeing Blessthefall do a great job at warped tour 2013 I decided to check this album out. Fantastic production, sick riffage, and heavy breakdowns, which is pretty much all I'm asking for out of a metalcore album. If you're a fan of Joey Sturgis' production, this album is definitely worth a listen.
on October 30, 2013
Their previous album was great and so was this one. Great to see this band have the energy and enthusiasm as well as the creativity to put out another terrific album. Fans of this band won't be disappointed.
on September 6, 2016
Blessthefall---Killer music as usual
on September 6, 2013
Awesome, awesome release! I have been a fan of these guys for years and they really stepped it up with hollow bodies. Every aspect was sharpened, including better, and more varied, vocals than I've ever heard. The old heavy, and hard hitting btf is more present, and better than ever. And mixed with more sounds and genres of music than they've ever used before. These guys are just really talented group and only keep getting better with every release. Tons of fun to see live too!!!
on February 25, 2014
Prob. there second best CD. (Witness in my opinion being their best) the energy they bring to EVERY song in their past CDs that really is motivating, is there again. Great band Great CD. Will recommend to everyone I can.