Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Hollywood Boot Straps Jewelry Accessories
Your Garage Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now STEM

on November 2, 2011
I absolutely love these boot straps. They are easy to use, comfortable, and keep my pants in place. I've tried stirrups also, but they are not as comfortable or as easy to use.
on February 6, 2012
Very simple product yet Works well, helps fit my non skinny jeans into my boots without weird lumps. Does the job.
on December 26, 2012
Sorry I waited so long in ordering this product. I wear different boots and always had problems with my jeans or slacks coming up out of my boots. No more!! This product works great!
on July 14, 2013
I like these. They're not perfect--my jeans still gathered at the knees over time--but it was easy to adjust. They are elastic straps with Velcro attachments. I liked using them better than using safety pins to hold my jeans in place.
on June 23, 2013
These boot straps work okay, but not any better that putting your pants in your socks. I think it depends on the pants I'm wearing - they work better with some leggings or pants than others.
on December 13, 2011
Excellent tool to help keep pants legs secure in boots.Liked them so much I am going to order as stocking stuffers for Christmas.
on February 9, 2013
I did not personally use these bot straps, but my daughter and her teenager raved about them for keeping pants from bagging over the boot top
on December 17, 2012
I purchased mine from a store and was really disappointed. First off they are so tight around the calf (and I'm a skinny person size 4 pant) that it's really uncomfortable. Second they don't work at all! I watched a video just to make sure I was wearing them right and it still doesn't get my pants smooth and not bubbling up above the boots. I find that higher socks (not anklets) work great, just tuck your pants into the stocks and your jeans stay in place. It doesn't stop your pants from having that little bubble when you stand straight, but it works a hell of a lot better then the boot straps!
on April 5, 2016
Best boot straps I have ever had. I used to wear blousing straps in the Military to maintain a presentable look with the trousers and booth. I wish I had these to wear then!!! They breathe, are thick and made if really good elastic and velcro. When I wear them under my tall boots, my pants are smooth and they do not ride up and bunch after I sit or stand up.
on April 25, 2015
These are much like "blousing straps" used in the military when wearing combat boots with your uniform. Unfortunately, I could no longer find my "blousing straps" so I bought these to help hold my jeans into my boots. They worked okay, but unless I am wearing really skinny jeans, I will still get some wrinkling/ride-up around the knee no matter how I tried.