- Paperback: 222 pages
- Publisher: Paperback Library (1970)
- Language: English
- ASIN: B0007DVG44
- Product Dimensions: 7 x 4.1 x 0.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 6.4 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 4.3 out of 5 stars See all reviews (3 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #7,197,245 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Hollywood in the Forties, (International film guide series) Paperback – 1970
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Top Customer Reviews
In the 40's every movie had a logical story and was free from phony, stupid, Special effects. All we get in today's movies are stupid Cartoon characters and horrific special effects which even disappoint children.
Give me the movies of the GREATEST MOVIE ERA the world has ever seen. That is what I want and sophisticated will surely agree with me.