Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Holmes Twin Window Fan with Comfort Control Thermo..." and save 20% off the $49.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Holmes Twin Window Fan with Comfort Control Thermostat
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Designed to fit into most double hung and slider windows
- Adjustable extender screen and bonus extender panel help to secure fan into larger windows
- Independent electronically reversible motors allows for air intake, exhaust, or air exchange
- Comfort control manual thermostat sets and maintains ideal comfort level
- Dual blade operation with independent electronically reversible motors; Three speed settings
- Water-resistant motors are safe to use during rainy weather; Designed to fit most double hung and slider windows
- Adjustable extender screen and extender panel help secure fan in larger windows; 3-year limited warranty
- Designed to fit windows with minimum openings of 25 in wide and 12 inches hide; With extender panels, can extend to width of 35 in.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Surround Yourself in Comfort.
The Holmes brand provides products to transform the home environment for enhancement and ultimate comfort in everyday living. Bringing elements of design, performance and value together in climate control and air quality products, families can depend on the Holmes brand to offer both style and functionality while effectively optimizing their home environment.
Holmes Twin Window Fan
In with the good air, out with the bad air. The Holmes Twin Window Fan with Comfort Control Thermostat operates quietly and efficiently by intaking fresh, cooler outdoor air and exhausting stale, warm indoor air for cooling comfort. Set the controls to intake, exhaust or exchange airflow in either direction.
- 3 Speed Settings
- Comfort Control Thermostat
- Fits Virtually All Windows
- Water-resistant Motors are Safe to Use During Rainy Weather
- Electrically Reversible Airflow
- 3-Year Limited Warranty
Comfort Control Thermostat
Set and control your fan speed for optimal air flow and comfort with 3 speed settings and comfort control thermostat.
Electrically Reversible Airflow
Electronically reverse each fan independently for intake or exhaust.
Uses up to 60 percent less energy.
3 Speed Settings
Use of three speed settings - high, medium, and low speed for controlled airflow and optimal cooling and comfort.
Built-in Adjustable Extender
Screen expands to fit larger windows and slider safe extender panels offer rigid support for vertical orientation.
Reversible Airflow Control
Change the direction of the blades to intake fresh cool air, exhaust hot stale air or exchange for full room circulation.
|Stand Fan||Table Fan||Window Fan||Personal Fan||Tower Fan||High Velocity Fan|
|Best Use For...||Large blade diameter and motorized oscillation help to deliver a powerful airflow in large living areas where there is ample floor space.||Small footprint allows for use on a table or desk and is ideal for use in bedrooms or other small living areas of the home.||Designed for use in most double hung and slider windows. Can be used to bring in fresh air from the outdoors or to exhaust stale indoor air.||Small blade size is designed for personal space cooling and is ideal for use in bedrooms, office cubicles, or dorm rooms.||Slim space saving tower design takes up less room than stand fans and is ideal for use in living areas where floor space is limited.||Durable construction and powerful air velocity makes this ideal for use in the garage or workshop.|
|Airflow||High||Medium||Medium||Low||Medium to High||High|
|Form||Stand||Low profile||Low profile||Low profile||Slim Tower||Floor|
|Use Location||Living room, bedroom||Kitchen, bedroom||Kitchen, bedroom||Office, desk||Living room, bedroom||Garage, basement, workshop|
Jarden HAWF2041 Window Fan: In with the good air, out with the bad air. The Holmes Twin Window Fan operates quietly and efficiently by taking in fresh, cool outdoor air and exhausting stale, warm indoor air. The manual thermostat sets and maintains the ideal comfort level. The dual blade operation has independent controllable, reversible motors with 3 speed settings. The motors are water-resistant and are safe to use during rainy weather. Designed to fit most double hung and slider windows. 1 adjustable accordion extender screen and 1 5-inch removable panel help secure fan in larger windows. The product comes with a 3-year limited warranty.
In with the good air, out with the bad air. The Holmes Twin Window Fan with Thermostat operates quietly and efficiently by in-taking fresh, cooler outdoor air and exhausting stale, warm indoor air for cooling comfort. Manual thermostat sets and maintains ideal comfort level. Designed to fit most double hung and slider windows
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions||25.7 x 6 x 13.3 in||14.1 x 25.5 x 6 in||13.5 x 25.9 x 5.7 in||11.7 x 22.7 x 5.3 in||25.25 x 3.39 x 7.68 in||4.75 x 25.25 x 13.75 in|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I initially bought a different Holmes model but returned it because it made a clicking noise on low speeds and had super annoying LED lights. Who wants these in a bedroom at night?
Pros of this model:
1. No LED Lights. Controls are easy to use
2. You can shut one fan to OFF while the other is ON. This wasn't true of other models.
3. Very quiet, considering it is actually a fan
4. Seems sturdy, like it could last a long time
5. Secures easily in window
1. The only con is a dumb design flaw. The pull latches that secure and release the sizer that slides horizontally into the right side of the window are located on the top side and bottom side of the unit. But the bottom side is resting securely on the window sill. So it's impossible to get your fingers under it to snap the bottom latch back into place. Not a deal breaker by any means, but annoying.
- Noise. Both fans the same size, with pretty much the same size bladges, but the Holmes is much noisier! I'm glad I planned this for the (super hot!) laundry room, not a bedroom, as its pretty loud.
- The Bionaire Digital has temperature readout. You can see what the room temperature is, and set it to a temp to a target temp. With the Holmes you have a dial with dots from big to small. No indication what they are. On one hand this means it can't be poorly calibrated, on the other hand there is no way of knowing what temp you are setting unless you sit there and adjust it a lot.
- Side extensions: the Bionaire came with two solid, and one expandable. The Holmes did not have an adjustable one. Fine, as long as you're house is a standard size. Ours is not.
In general this is a fine fan, and if we had bought only one we might not be disappointed. But it is no competition for the Bionaire. That one is nice enough that we're ordering a second one for our bedroom!
Arrived dirty and cracked. Could've been used or damaged in shipping. I'm not sure which one.
THE ONLY FAN WITH INDEPENDENT CONTROLS FOR INFLOW AND OUTFLOW. This is important if you care about your health and want to "fine tune" the airflow. Important if it is in any personal space. Other fans are "locked" with the airflow exchange feature, which means that on the exchange, the left blows in and the right blows out. You cannot reverse them. That is not good, because the more control the better.
QUIET. Even on full blast, it is nice and quiet. Perfect for sleeping. On low, you can barely hear it, but it still has great airflow. The HD version was much louder.
BLADES ARE SMOOTH. The airflow is smoother and "creamier" than the Home Depot fan I compared it to which was choppy and hard.
EFFICIENT POWER, considering it is quiet. Blends into almost any decor. Not ugly. Darker colors hide it from outside view (versus white, which sticks out like a sore thumb). HD had same power.
SAVES ON ELECTRIC BILL. It does more with less power than the HD model.
This would've been a 5-star review, if it didn't arrive all beat up.