Holstein Housewares HH-09125007E Omelet Maker, Teal
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- With the Omelet Maker, using your fry pan is a thing of the past
- Easily make delicious and fluffy omelets without flipping
- Cooking and cleaning is easy with non-stick coated cooking surfaces
- Know when the maker is on, preheated, and ready to cook with the handy indicator light
- Innovative design allows you to make different omelet recipes at the same time
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More items to explore
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Easily make two delicious and fluffy omelets
About Holstein Housewares
Holstein Housewares was born after identifying a need in the housewares industry for family-friendly, fun, and functional small kitchen appliances. Their products provide families around the world with endless baking possibilities, from healthy meals to guilty pleasures.
Two Fluffy Omelets in just 10 minutes
Making the most out of the most important meal of the day
Just pour in your mixture, close the lid, and you will have delicious omelets ready to enjoy in no time. From egg white & spinach to a Spanish tortilla, your options are endless. A hardy & healthy breakfast has never been so easy to prepare. Start your day with a full tummy that will fuel you with energy for the rest of your day. The Holstein Omelet maker is also wonderful for getting your kids to eat a protein packed meal before school.
- Modern stainless steel upper housing
- Non-stick coating keeps food from sticking, & provides for an easy clean up
- The indicator light lets you know when the maker is done preheating and when it is in use
- The maker's upright space-saving design allows for easy storage between uses
- Non-slip base for a secure grip on the counter top
- Manual with recipes included
- Bakes about 2 scrambled eggs per cavity
- Electrical specs: 120V ~60Hz 760W
Recipes Made in This Item
Easily make your favorite omelets, or use the included manual with recipes to try Vegetable Omelets and Spanish Omelets. The Holstein Housewares YouTube channel also includes tons of recipe videos like Egg White & Mushroom Omelets.
- Don't overfill the cavities with egg mix
- Use a non-abrasive material, such as a damp cloth, to wipe down the maker after each use
- To extend the lifespan of the non-stick coating, it is recommended to cover the plates with cooking oil every so often
Making the most out of the most important meal of the day, the Holstein Omelet Maker makes two fluffy omelets in just a few minutes. By simply pouring in your mixture and closing the lid you will have delicious omelets ready to enjoy. The Omelet Maker has a stainless steel top, and a non-stick coating for easy clean up. Its non-slip base makes for safe cooking and its indicator light lets you know when it is ready to start cooking. Holstein's Omelet Maker simplifies life in the kitchen and makes everyday cooking and entertaining easy!
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
No: Do not follow the instructions for cooking time! The instructions said 3 minutes so my first attempt using their guide got me a shriveled burnt dry nasty mess. After playing around with it I found that using 3 eggs, a little chicken broth, 1/4 cup shredded cheese, and cubed ham; maximum cook time is 1 1/2 minutes.
Eggs should be cooked to 158 degrees. Once they reach that internal temperature, it's best to stop cooking them, unless you prefer your eggs completely tasteless with the consistency of vulcanized rubber.
The instructions say '10-12' minutes. Ridiculous. Bordering on criminal. This thing boils water at about 1:15 after plugging it in. This implies that once it reaches 'operating temperature', which takes a while longer, that it is operating at a temp much too high to cook eggs properly.
So, is there a way to use this device to cook eggs properly? I'd recommend NOT preheating it. Put the eggs in and then just plug it in. Ask 'Alexa' to set a timer for ~2 1/2 minutes. Ignore the stupid red and green lights. When the timer goes off, unplug the cooker.
Check the eggs. If they appear solid, remove them. If not, close the lid and wait a little while (you may have to experiment). But don't plug the thing back in.
This will keep the eggs from reaching a temp internally that is too high, yet it will assure that they are safely cooked. And that they are not tasteless and rubbery.
Better still, buy an egg cooker with a temp control, an on off control, and a timer.
This one is cheap for a reason, although I paid a lot less for it just two weeks ago, than they are asking now.
Top reviews from other countries
Great product highly recommend. Made delicious omlettes in no time and no mess. Love it