Holster Up Black Leather Drink Holster. Portable Can or Bottle Carrier with ID Holder and Credit Card Pocket.
|Price:||$19.99 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- THE BLACK LEATHER HOLSTER. Durable enough for the Indiana cornfields, and stylish enough for your grandma’s dinner table, this classic black leather drink holster is useful and stylish for a daytime BBQ or night out on the town.
- STRONG ENOUGH FOR YOUR BREW. From old time classics beers, to local craft beers, this holster holds it all. Made for both bottle and cans, it’s hand-made with durable leather and held together by high-quality black rivets and snaps.
- A PLACE FOR EVERYTHING. With a convenient pocket on the backside to hold IDs, cards, and cash, this beer holster won’t let you lose a thing. Whether you’re tailgating, walking the dog, or participating in the ultimate Sunday Funday, your gear will stay secure.
- EASY TO WEAR. It’s time to Holster Up with any typical size glass or plastic bottle, or can. With a clip on the back, it’s easy to wear with, or without a belt, has a removable leg strap, and will always be your best accessory.
- THE SIMPLE PLEASURES. From the beach to the fishing boat, Holster Up lives by the belief that a drink is better when it doesn't need constant holding. May your days be full, and your hands be empty!
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
IT’S TIME TO HOLSTER UP Holster up for a night out on the town, or a day on the boat. This beer holder has a bottle opener or towel hook holder, credit card pocket, and a removable leg strap, so you’ll keep all the necessities on you, without your hands getting in the way. KEEP YOUR DRINK COLD & YOUR HANDS FREE Beers are best served cold, and we want to help you keep them that way. Take your hands out of the equation as you beer up, with Holster Up. The standard leather and canvas holsters utilize a clip so you can attach them to your jeans, shorts, kilts, or chaps, with an included detachable strap for added stability. YOUR BEST ACCESSORY The best accessories put the fun in functional, and are always full of surprises. With a secret pocket on the backside, you can hide that extra $20 that you will be super excited to find in line for Mexican food at 3am after you lost your wallet.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The holster serves its purpose though. I have two free hands while grilling, and I don't have to rest the beer next to the flames where it heats up too quickly. Most importantly I misplace my beer a lot less often with this on. I've been known to leave a quarter bottle in the kitchen, a half on the grill and then open a new one thinking I must have finished the other two. It's wasteful.
The reactions from people are pretty good too. It draws a smile and a chuckle from friends. Just don't sit all the way down with a cold one holstered because then they'll be laughing at you, not with you.
It's not good for "sitdown" jobs - unless one is careful, the beverage will spill.
I think the strap is pretty useless unless you have an oversize can - If you have a tight fit, the holster wants to lift off your belt. Regular bottles or cans work fine without using the strap.