G2c Holsters, OWB Holster for Taurus G2C G3C G2S G3 TX22 Millennium G2 PT111 PT140 - Index Finger Released | Adjustable Cant | Autolock | Outside Waistband | Paddle Carry | Lightweight -Right Handed
|Price:||$20.39 Get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime & FREE Returns|
|Size||Taurus G2c Holster 3.2" Compact|
|Material||Military Grade Polymer Materials|
|Style||Taurus G2c Holster Gen2|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Compatible & Incompatible: Compatible with taurus 3.2" g2c/g2s/g3/g3c/tx22, taurus millennium g2 pt111/pt140; Incompatible with taurus millennium pro, taurus g2 24/7. The bottom of the holster is open to support the longer barrel sticking out.
- High Safety: Level II Retention. It will automatically lock on the trigger when you put the weapon in, and makes a "click" sound to let you know that it is securely locked. Pull the weapon out quickly by pressing the button with your index finger.
- Excellent Design: Made of military polymer material, easy to clean and maintain, so light to carry. Simple structure in the internal design. The protruding button makes it easier to touch and its skidproof stripe helps you recognize it through your sense of touch.
- Paddle Attachment: 360 degrees tooth gear for omnidirectional rotation, feel free to wear on Web Belts within 2 inches and Duty Belts. Smooth backs are easier to slide into your belt, the back screws make it easier to remove and install accessories.
- Widely Used: Daily concealed carry under your coat, and extreme temperature tolerance. Suitable for different places like military, courser, shooting coach, law enforcement agencies or personal protection use. Great for civilians and off duty officers.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Military Grade Polymer Holsters - Paddle OWB Carry
Other Similar Holsters:
Other Related Holsters:
|Double Magazine Pouch||Double Magazine Holder||Single Magazine Holster||Single Mag Holder||5.56mm Mag Pouch||12GA Shotshell Carrier|
|Attachment||Paddle||Belt Clip||Belt Clip||Belt Clip||Paddle||Paddle|
|Fit Belts||2¼ inches||2½ inches||2½ inches||2½ inches||2¼ inches||2¼ inches|
|Adj. Size||9mm/10mm/.40/.45||9mm/10mm/.40/.45||9mm/.40/.45||9mm/.40/.45||AR15/M4/M16||70mm Ammunition|
|Compatible||Compact & Full Size||Compact & Full Size||Compact & Full Size||Sub-Compact & Micro-Compact||Aluminum & Steel||Universal 2¾" Ammo|
|Taurus G2c IWB Holster||Glock 17 IWB Holster||Glock 19 IWB Holster||Glock 26 IWB Holster||Sig P365 IWB Holster||Springfield Hellcat IWB Holster|
|Hand Direction||Right Handed||Ambidextrous||Ambidextrous||Ambidextrous||Ambidextrous||Ambidextrous|
|Compatible||Taurus G2c/G2 PT111||Glock 17 22 31||Glock 19 23 32||Glock 26 27 33||Sig P365 Micro-Compact||Springfield Armory Hellcat 3"|
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 8.27 x 6.89 x 2.99 inches; 4.37 Ounces
- Date First Available : August 21, 2017
- Manufacturer : CYTAC
- ASIN : B074Z8VD1K
Best Sellers Rank:
#24,092 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
- #106 in Gun Holsters
- Customer Reviews:
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By NC Scott on January 13, 2019
First, the fit with the gun itself: it fits perfectly. The locking mechanism clicks in securely the moment the gun is inserted; when drawing, a simply press of the side button allows for quick draw and immediate placement of the trigger finger into the optimum "sweet spot" forward of the trigger guard for perfect trigger discipline.
Second, the securement of the holster in the belt itself: also perfect. The paddle locks around your belt or inside the waistband firmly, holding the holster in place without movement of any kind. While it is easy to slide the holster into a position most comfortable for the wearer, once in place it does not move. This provides for a greater level of confidence while wearing and practicing drawing from the hip repetitively. The holster is right where you put it and will be there every time whether drawing or holstering your weapon.
Thirdly, the adjustable cant. This holster allows for 360 degree rotation around the paddle; this allows for infinite cant adjustment for you to find your perfect position. For me, 0 degree is perfect for carrying on my hip but for others this may not be optimum. This also allows for changing position to strong-side 4 o'clock carry with forward cant for a more natural draw, or even using as a cross-draw holster with an appropriate reverse cant.
The versatility of this holster cannot be overstated. Well, perhaps it can be, and I have probably done so. However, at this price point, it is very unusual to find such a versatile and functional holster. The only thing unknown for now is longevity.
Keep in mind that other pieces are available to increase this holster's usefulness. Different belt clips, loops and even a drop leg platform are all available to be used with this holster. This holster really fits the bill for a lot of different situations.
I realize that this review is extremely long; I only hope that it helps someone who is on the fence about their decision. You will not regret it!
One thing I didn't realize until I received this holster was that it's actually modular. It's part of a system. I can order several other attachment options for the holster part. I can remove it from the paddle and put it on a belt clip, a shoulder harness, a MOLLE setup, or a drop-leg platform. That's pretty slick, and it will save room in my holster drawer.
Overall, I'm highly happy with this here holster. I would strongly recommend it if you have a Taurus PT111 G2. The fit is tight and secure, and - as advertised - the cant is adjustable.
The only con I can think of is that since it puts more than half the gun up above the belt line, as necessary I think, the gun has a tendency to want to lean away from your body. There's no play in the holster, but if your pants and belt aren't tight enough, it might draw away from your body a little causing some outward sag. Other than that, which can be corrected quite easily, there are no other reasons I wouldn't buy this again. Well, one more reason. I already have one.
The wide clip or paddle that goes over my belt wasteband is very secure and comfortable and as others stated, the lock mechanism truly holds the gun safely in place and the release is fast and easy to maneuver. My Taurus PT111 G2 slides in easily and fits like a glove. This is my first dedicated OWB holster and I love it. This item is well worth the price, the seller ships promptly and the quality and design make this a great buy!