Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Acoutsic Christmas Electronics Gift Guide $54.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TNF TNF TNF  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now HTL17_gno

on February 21, 2017
I give this bible 5 stars cause it exposes that the bible has been tampered with... All bible believers must have this bible in their collection...
review image
44 comments| 150 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on March 22, 2016
I love this bible! It is has a lot of history on the time the bible is written, and I love the Apocrypha!!!! This is a must have bible I have already ordered 3 of them!!!!
on December 10, 2017
Good bible the only thing I dont like is the fact that you can't book search quickly! You have to go about it in a long round about way. Other than that, good study bible.
on May 7, 2017
It was just what I wanted, having Gods word always available to me. Love that it is searchable as well.
on September 9, 2017
Grateful for a kindle nkjv, however it would be easier to read in a paragraph format...or at least offer this plus a paragraph-formatted version as well.
on December 11, 2017
Everyone should be required to read the Bible and understand it. The Bible is The Book of Life.
on September 8, 2017
The New King James Bible is my favorite anyway. It is just very handy to have it on my Kindle.
on January 20, 2017
This does what I need but pagination when opened on Kindle fire is off so often have to reopen sa few times before I can use.
on February 12, 2013
I've become accustomed to doing my Bible study on the internet and was searching for an edition to down load to my Kindle.

I like that I can go to any specific book,chapter verse; but I also thought I was getting a concordance with this edition. So I was disappointed not to find it.

However it IS the Bible and I can use it until I find a better edition with a concordance in Kindle.

Vondi Howe
on August 13, 2017
Well written book!! Easy to follow and I was purchase and read King James Version Bible. Would Recommend to any one