Holy Grail Glass Screen Protector - iPhone 5 - Black
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Try Prime for free
Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Impact resistant, prevents co$tly screen replacements
- Scratch Proof, key's, coins, even the sharpest knife will not scratch the Holy GrailTM screen protector
- Oleophobic coating makes fingerprints melt away
- Unbeatable high precision fit - the easiest installation on the market - Don't waste time and money with other products that must be installed perfectly the first time or are trash
- 100% interference free, no change to touch screen sensitivity or clarity
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
1) I have an iphone 5s. So I was worried that the thickness would inhibit the use of the fingerprint scanner. I sent an email to the company and they responded saying that it wouldn't. I was still concerned but I ordered it anyway. When I took the protector out of the package and saw the thickness I immediately decided to send it back. But then I thought I should give them the benefit of the doubt and give it a try before I condemn it. It was "fullfilled by amazon" so a return would be easy if necessary. I cleaned the screen and put it in place. It was easier to put on than a flexible screen protector because parts of it didn't want to bend and touch the screen. So my verdict is that it may possibly inhibit the Perfect ease of use of the sensor, but so little that I'd have to have another 5s without the screen protector on to notice the difference in use if any. That's how little it might affect it. Awesome.
2) I saw some reviews talk about an oily effect under the screen which may develope. I've had mine on a week and I think I might be seeing this develope. The fix recommended by the company is to lightly dust the screen, with the protector off, with baby powder I believe. It may work but it's just something I don't want to have to do and I can't see how the light dusting wouldn't negatively affect the protectors ability to stick to the phone again.
3) In the right light you can see the little tiny dots which I believe transfer your touch to the screen. No biggie.
Summary. My beautiful iphone 5s truly looks like it doesn't have a screen protector on it, but it does and it offers more protection than any other protector. The protector goes nearly to the edge of the phone screen but not the last 1/2mm.Read more ›
There are only two insignificant drawbacks to this particular screen protector. One, because it is glass, it is a little thicker than plastic screen protectors. This causes the home button to feel slightly indented. Two, when looked at in direct light and the phone's screen is not on, tiny dots arranged in a grid pattern are visible on the protector against the black backdrop of the inactive screen. Otherwise the are unnoticeable. If you are interested in a screen protector for your iPhone, invest in a glass one. They hold up longer and provide better protection. Of the glass screen protectors on the market, this is by far the best.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Great screen protector initially. It was super easy to install, crystal clear, and felt great to use. Read morePublished 6 months ago by Galeno2024
Wouldn't have a cell phone without a tempered glass screen protector! Has saved my phone's screen numerous timesPublished 10 months ago by Mark A Harris
Touch sceen not as responsive with this installed, cracked within one week of use. Better protectors for less money out therePublished 14 months ago by Ryan
My iphone6 plus dropped on the street and the protector cracked badly w the actual screen? ButPublished 14 months ago by barbara roth
had to re-order as the first one had a scratch and the adhesive was uneven - this one seems finePublished 15 months ago by Peter Vincent Gamba
Great so far. Smooth control of phone and has already taken a couple hard knocks.Published 15 months ago by Walter Linsenbigler
Loses adhesive after one month. Also for the iPhone 6 screen protector it doesn't fit properlyPublished 16 months ago by Brian Bostic