Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 1,827 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 2,413 reviews
I had 3 previous drones, 2 Syma and a
oh man I forget the brand of the other. This Holy Stone 181 is super easy to fly, really great control response time, first one that can actually hover without drift. Altitude hold is very good. My 4 year old grandson can fly it and loves making it flip. Customer support is very responsive. Had to replace my camera. No questions asked. At this price, it's a no brainer.
on September 20, 2017
This is a decent budget drone. It is difficult to fly and each time I need to adjust the trim forward and back and side to side. Further, there are two "legs" that attach to the bottom of the drone. I had to glue them on because the first flight had one of them fall off. The drone also has cheap plastic parts that could easily break in a nasty crash.

Overall however this is a decent drone for the price. The battery life is pretty good and with a large amount of room you will learn to fly it with a bit of practice.
It doesn't work and I live in Haiti I cannot send it back
Very bad product, be aware
on September 20, 2017
product is absolute garbage.... made so cheaply .... they gave me two drones both broke within 10 minutes of using them...THEY HAVE GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE TO BASICALLY TELL YOU THEIR PRODUCT IS CRAP!!
on September 19, 2017
I am relatively new to drones as I flew only small ones just for fun and I decided to purchase this one after doing my research online. Everything works as expected from the reviews I watched or read: nice and stable when flying with zero to low wind (sometimes you may have to trim it after fast maneuvers), lots of functions (headless mode, one key return, LEDs ON/OFF, one button Take-Off/Landing, 4 selectable speeds), great LCD display with useful info. Also, differently from some other customers, I found it really sturdy. Very fun to fly as it is also quite fast at the highest sensitivity setting. The 720p - 30fps camera is a nice addition to the package, but you should not expect a perfect video quality as the vibrations induced by the motors translate in a "jelly-like" effect in the recording. Regardless, I knew exactly what I was buying and this was not a surprise.
Finally, the customer service is impressive to say the least. They are very friendly and available to answer any question/request in a very short time. I got my answers within only a few hours after I sent emails with my inquiries. Overall this is great product.
on September 19, 2017
Works well and is pretty easy to learn how to fly. I have not seen how the camera on it works, but as a drone it holds it own. We got it out of the box and were using it in no time. I am giving it a four star not a five because it failed after a few months. They sent me a new one right away when I told them about it. So the customer service is spot on.
on September 19, 2017
100% pure crap. I ordered this drone with high expectations after reading reviews. Package was delivered as promised and came with all parts. Problem is flying... This POS has a mind of its own. While hovering I would test forward, reverse, left and right. It would not go forward or right. Ok, maybe the gyro needs calibrated. Nope... Maybe the trim adjusted (on a brand new drone), nope. I put it away, ordered 800 MA batteries, replaced controller batteries and started all over again. Same problem. At one point, no joke, I was holding steady with about 2 min on the battery. Suddenly it shot up on its own and took off about 80 yards at full speed and dropped. DO NOT waste your $ on this.
on September 19, 2017
Not a single problem with it yet, very easy to operate.
on September 19, 2017
It lasted me only 10 minutes... very disappointed! Not only it didn't work, the camera which I need it, DOES NOT WORK. I can't believe I just wasted 100 dollars!
on September 19, 2017
Suite from holy stone was a super star in helping with my drone . Thanks a lot for your support great company.