Consider these available items
Holy Stone F181C RC Quadcopter Drone with HD Camera RTF 4 Channel 2.4GHz 6-Gyro with Altitude Hold Function,Headless Mode and One Key Return Home, Color Black
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Equipped with one key return & headless security system to assist beginners and help prevent losing the drone
- Altitude hold function: powerful air pressure altitude hold function allows the drone to hover at it's current height after releasing the throttle stick. Easy for you to shoot quality images or videos.
- One key 360° 4-ways flip (left, right, forward, backward), Continuous roll for perfect action and wonderful performance
- Come with two batteries (bonus battery) for longer flight time.
- Range: About 50-100 meters. Battery flight time: about 7-9 minutes. Charging time: about 80 minutes. No FPV (first Person View).
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
CHOKING HAZARD -- Toy contains a small ball. Not for children under 3 yrs.
CHOKING HAZARD -- This toy is a small ball. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Holy Stone F181 RC Quadcopter Drone with HD Camera RTF 4 Channel 2.4GHz 6-Gyro Headless System Altitude Hold Function Black
· Altitude Hold Function (upgraded): When you release the throttle stick, the drone will stay hovering at the current height.
· 720P HD Camera: No FPV (First Person View) You can capture videos and take wonderful photos to record happy moments.
· Headless mode: Great function for beginners to recognize the drone and operate it.
· One Key Return: Press this button to summon your drone back. (Please read manual carefully)
· 3D Flips & Rolls: Cool flips make flying interesting. It can flip at four directions.
· 2pcs Powerful Batteries and Motors: Batteries and motors can offer strong power to the drone, support a longer flying time.
· One Key Engine Start / landing: Easy and safe to start the flight.
· 4 Speed Control Mode: 4 speed modes from low to high are suitable for both beginners and experts.
· Left / Right Hand Operation Mode: You can choose a left or right hand mode according to your preference.
· Controllable LED Light: The lights can help you to locate the drone especially at night and they can be turned on/off.
720P HD CAMERA:
Enjoy the photography during flights!
720P HD camera with upgraded 4GB Micro SD card included, with the sky perspective, your friends and family are going to record the world in a brand new angle!
* This drone has no FPV (First Person View). It CANNOT be connected with Phone.
6-Axis Gyro Technology with Altitude Hold Function:
Makes it possible for excellent performance of flips and rolls by a simple push of the button.
Hold down the right direction stick to perform each a cool roll in any direction.
You are able to finish the flip with a push of a button!
Even for the beginners it is very easy to get a WOW performance with this highly responsive function!
Headless Mode Tips:
An orientation function. In Headless Mode, no matter what direction the aircraft is facing, forward stick is forward, and back stick is backward. That is all set from the position of it's initial take-off position. EASY for Beginners!
What is included:
- 2.4Ghz 6 Axis Gyro 4 Channel
- RC Drone Weight:4.8 Ounces (FAA Registration NOT Required)
- Drone Dimensions: 12.2(L) X3.5 (H) X12.2 (W) Inches
- Video Recording Modes: 1280 x 720p
- Transmitter Operation Range: about 50-100 meters
- Battery of Quadcopter: 3.7V 750mAh Lipo Battery
- Battery of Controller: 4 X 1.5V AA Battery (Not included)
- Charging time: about 70-90 Minutes
- Playing time: 7-10 Minutes
Not suitable for children under 14 years.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1 - Flies well and is very durable (I crashed it about 20 times)
2 - Great lights for night flying
3 - Looks cool
4 - Comes with 2 batteries (about 5 min. of flight each one)
1 - Motor burned out on day 2
2 - You have to screw in the prop guards which isnt obvious in the instruction manual
3 - Batteries are kind of a pain to swap out
4 - The light on the USB battery charger dont turn green when the battery is charged
So overall I think this is a $49 drone, not a $100 drone. I am not a fan of having to contact support and wait for motors along with shipping and all that hassle. For $100 I thought the motors would at least last a few months...it's not like I was flying in wind or even outside. But it is a cool little drone, just not super well made.
UPDATE: They sent out a replacement drone to me right away after reading my review on Amazon. That is unheard of these days!
This drones battery pack caught fire in my home. It happened and I want to be honest so others can make an informed purchase. However they have really tried to make things right and they have asked for detailed information so they can investigate what went wrong. Stuff happens...every product has a few duds.
* * * UPDATE FEBRUARY 10, 2017 * * *
Received an email from Holy Stone Customer Support a couple of hours after my review was posted. Kudos for the effort. The email included some troubleshooting tips and a hint that a replacement drone may be possible. I replied but have not received further contact. After 11 days of learning to fly this drone, I think the drone is done. I took it out to the park today where it would be free of interference - it would tilt and dive after about 90 seconds of stable flight. This behavior has been reproduced many times now. I have changed all the propellors with no difference to flight stability. It was fun while it lasted. Onward...
* * * UPDATE FEBRUARY 27, 2017 * * *
Holy Stone Customer Support did not respond to my request for a replacement on February 9. I returned the package to Amazon for a refund. I got a Holy Stone HS200W next and that one is a whole lot better (tougher, more stable, more responsive and more sturdy).
Top reviews from other countries
Although the camera doesn’t come close in quality to the Hubsan’s 720P camera its not too bad for a toy grade camera. Sometimes you get the jello effect and it has a hard time focusing but I was surprised when I realized it recorded sound too. The quad itself is exceptionally stable. A slow yaw rate and smooth flight control make this a great filming platform. With a 4 speed setting and removable plug in/out camera this quad is versatile to suit whatever flying mood your in. Its not the fastest of drones and the flips seem a bit lazy but the precision and smooth, stable control make it an ample quad.
The transmitter feels great. Small comfortable size, takes 4 double AA’s and it has a little LED status screen. The control sticks have a nice grip for thumb flyers like me and the buttons are labeled. Yeah! Holystone also put the red LED lights on the back of the quad. Double Yeah!! The quad also has a front blue LED bar headlight which really helps with orientation. I was also surprised to find an extra battery, 2 charging cables, 4GB memory card already in the camera, extra screws, props, pinion gears and more. Holystone really put a nice package together.
The bottom of the motors and gears are exposed. This makes it easy to clean. I use a tooth brush to clean the gear teeth and to remove any debris that may be binding between the pinion and the main gear. It would be nice if there were removable covers under the motor and transmission to prevent debris from getting in. My only other complaint is that the yaw rate is the same in all 4 speed setting and the camera quality is poor. You do get some decent pitch in the top speed setting but more experienced flyers may find it not aggressive enough with not enough punch. It took 3 flights to get a decent flight time. I was getting 8-9 minutes with the camera removed. (perhaps the battery needed 3 charges to reach full capacity?)
I highly recommend this drone to any beginner. I love the stability, precision and its ability to handle light winds. HolyStone is doing it right. With the best customer service I have experienced, and exciting, quality drones packaged with all kinds of extras.
Très facile à manier et répond de manière ultra douce. Se pose également de manière très lente afin d'éviter le rebondissement et ainsi endommager des pièces. Fait également des flip mais vu la perte d'altitude, cette manoeuvre nécessite un espace aérien de 10 pieds minimum.
La caméra pointe vers le sol donc nécessite un vol plutôt haut afin de voir l'objectif dans la caméra! La manette est bien proportionnée pour que même un enfant puisse en profiter! Vraiment un excellent drone pour débutant! La compagnie suggère pour les enfants ayant plus de 14 ans.
2 batteries inclues mais on doit attendre que le drone se refroidisse un peu (environ 10 minutes) entre les 2 batteries.
Doit etre manipuler à une temperatureentre -10°C et 45°C donc peut faire de très belles videos/photos même par des journées d'hiver !!!
The BAD: All black body makes it hard to spot. Flashing lights on bottom only visible from short distance. Easy to lose the drone if it goes out of sight. Blade motors burn out easily, but can be replaced by only removing 26 screws. I remounted the camera to face more forward instead of down.