- Save 30% on Holy Stone 4-In-1 Battery Charger and 4Pcs Batteries when you purchase 1 or more Holy Stone F181C Drone offered by Holy Stone. Enter code ZHYDWT57 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 20% on Drone Carrying Backpack when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying Drones offered by Holy Stone. Enter code ORPB8T5X at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 20% on 5 in 1 battery charger when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Holy Stone. Enter code 5IB88NFB at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 20% on 2 Lipo Battery for RC Drone F181C when you purchase 1 or more Holy Stone F181C Drone offered by Holy Stone. Enter code ZX8I2TWJ at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 20% on Spare Part for RC Drone F181C F181W when you purchase 1 or more Holy Stone F181C Drone offered by Holy Stone. Enter code E5UBV2MY at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 20% on Motors for RC Drone F181 when you purchase 1 or more Holy Stone F181C Drone offered by Holy Stone. Enter code P5WLKXPB at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 18% on 4 in 1 battery charger when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Holy Stone. Enter code K9Y5L9KX at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 20% on Camera for RC Drone F181C when you purchase 1 or more Holy Stone F181C Drone offered by Holy Stone. Enter code WYWQ49NC at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Receive 1 set of AA Rechargeable Batteries (4pcs) free when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Holy Stone. Enter code V2CDYZIE at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Clip this coupon to save $20.00 on this product when you buy from Amazon.com. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Holy Stone F181C RC Quadcopter Drone with HD Camera RTF 4 Channel 2.4GHz 6-Gyro with Altitude Hold Function,Headless Mode and One Key Return Home, Color Black
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Equipped with One Key Return & Headless Security System to assist beginners and help prevent losing the drone
- Altitude Hold Function: Powerful air pressure altitude hold function allows the drone to hover at it's current height after releasing the throttle stick. Easy for you to shoot quality images or videos.
- One Key 360° 4-Ways Flip (left,right,forward,backward), Continuous Roll For Perfect Action And Wonderful Performance
- Come With Two Batteries (BONUS BATTERY) For Longer Flight Time.
- Range: About 50-100 Meters. Battery Flight Time: About 7-9 Minutes. Charging Time: About 80 Minutes
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Special offers and product promotions
CHOKING HAZARD -- This toy is a small ball. Not for children under 3 yrs.
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
CHOKING HAZARD -- Toy contains a small ball. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Holy Stone F181 RC Quadcopter Drone with HD Camera RTF 4 Channel 2.4GHz 6-Gyro Headless System Altitude Hold Function Black
· Altitude Hold Function (upgraded): When you release the throttle stick, the drone will stay hovering at the current height.
· 720P HD Camera: You can capture videos and take wonderful photos to record happy moments.
· Headless mode: Great function for beginners to recognize the drone and operate it.
· One Key Return: Press this button to summon your drone back. (Please read manual carefully)
· 3D Flips & Rolls: Cool flips make flying interesting. It can flip at four directions.
· 2pcs Powerful Batteries and Motors: Batteries and motors can offer strong power to the drone, support a longer flying time.
· One Key Engine Start / landing: Easy and safe to start the flight.
· 4 Speed Control Mode: 4 speed modes from low to high are suitable for both beginners and experts.
· Left / Right Hand Operation Mode: You can choose a left or right hand mode according to your preference.
· Controllable LED Light: The lights can help you to locate the drone especially at night and they can be turned on/off.
· 2.4Ghz 6 Axis Gyro 4 Channel
· RC Drone Weight: 14.1 Ounces (FAA Registration NOT Required)
· Drone Dimensions: 12.2(L) X3.5 (H) X12.2 (W) Inches
· Video Recording Modes: 1280 x 720p
· Battery of Quadcopter: 3.7V 750mAh Lipo Battery
· Battery of Controller: 4 X 1.5V AA Battery (Not included)
· Charging time: about 70-90 Minutes
· Playing time: 7-10 Minutes
· Transmitter Operation Range: about 50-100 meters
720P HD CAMERA:
Enjoy the photography during flights!
720P HD camera with upgraded 4GB Micro SD card included, with the sky perspective, your friends and family are going to record the world in a brand new angle!
6-Axis Gyro Technology with Altitude Hold Function:
Makes it possible for excellent performance of flips and rolls by a simple push of the button.
Hold down the right direction stick to perform each a cool roll in any direction.
With the latest technology of 6-Axis Gyro flying control system. You are able to finish the flip with a push of a button!
Even for the beginners it is very easy to get a WOW performance with this highly responsive function!
Headless Mode Tips:
Flight direction proof is needed before the quad-copter is ready to be flown in headless mode. Set the head of the quad-copter ahead of the player and tail facing player before binding the signal between copter and transmitter. And now the quad-copter's nose is pointing forward; this direction will be constantly considered as "forward". When the copter is flying in headless mode, player should keep facing the forward direction, do not turn your body's direction.
What is included:
1 x F181C Chaser Quad Copter
1 x 2.4 Gigahertz Remote Transmitter
2 x 3.7 V 750mAh LiPo Battery
4 x Rotating Blade
4 x Protection Frames
2 x Landing Skids
1 x 4G TF Card
1 x SD Card Reader
2 x USB charging cables
4 x Small Gears for Motors
12 x Screws for drone
4 x Screws for Blades
4 x Screws for Landing Gears
4 x Screws for Propeller Guards
1 x Screwdriver
1 x User Manual
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1 - Flies well and is very durable (I crashed it about 20 times)
2 - Great lights for night flying
3 - Looks cool
4 - Comes with 2 batteries (about 5 min. of flight each one)
1 - Motor burned out on day 2
2 - You have to screw in the prop guards which isnt obvious in the instruction manual
3 - Batteries are kind of a pain to swap out
4 - The light on the USB battery charger dont turn green when the battery is charged
So overall I think this is a $49 drone, not a $100 drone. I am not a fan of having to contact support and wait for motors along with shipping and all that hassle. For $100 I thought the motors would at least last a few months...it's not like I was flying in wind or even outside. But it is a cool little drone, just not super well made.
UPDATE: They sent out a replacement drone to me right away after reading my review on Amazon. That is unheard of these days!
Revised Review #2. quadcopter makers sent a complete replacement copter. it works fine and video is also working on this unit. excellent customer service, quick and painless! not often that you can find a company that stands behind their product aswell as Holy Stone. A++
For beginner drones, I think three things are most important to review before buying: Battery life, crashability, and ease of control. Here's a rundown of how the F181C performs in each category, plus some of its drawbacks.
I got 8-10 minutes of flight time per battery charge cycle. I imagine you can get more if just hovering, but what fun is that? I was a little concerned before buying the drone that battery life would come in under the stated range, but was happy to learn that actual performance matches up well with the stated range. I live in Colorado and even tested it after a snowstorm in 20 degree fahrenheit weather. I kept the battery warm in my pocket while outside and loaded it into the drone when ready to fly, which may have helped to keep it flying as normal. With the two included batteries, you can expect 18-20 mins. of combined flight time.
Beginner drones are meant to be crashed and no doubt you'll likely do so many times if this is the first time flying a drone. Even though it costs roughly $100, I was never too worried about crashing the drone because I knew it would be safe. It comes with propeller guards that can cushion any crash, whether it's landing upside down or flying straight into a tree. I've crashed it about 10 times now and there are no issues or dings to speak of. The drone does also come with an extra set of propellers if you happen to break any.
Ease of control:
I think this is where this drone shines the most. I've flown many other beginner priced drones and they're all a bit more sensitive to user controls than this model. While some may prefer the extra sensitivity, it can lead to more crashes and less sensitivity makes learning to fly a drone easier. The main reason why this drone is easy to fly is because the controller joysticks all have feedback i.e. there's resistance when pushing a joystick and it lightly returns to center after releasing. Controllers without this feature are more difficult to control and the correcting movements tend to move the drone crazily about. It's kind of like playing a car racing video game and you turn too hard one direction and then over correct, only to go further off the intended path in the other direction.
1.) Speed -- Some similarly priced drones are speedier. You'll find it hard to fly this drone if there's more than a slight breeze. In slightly windy weather, you'll have the forward control fully juiced but will be stuck in place, or even be blown backwards.
2.) Build quality -- Admittedly, the build quality matches similarly priced drones. But one can hope for better build quality at every price point. While not a deal killer, the drone is lightweight plastic and the propeller guards and landing feet don't always stick in place when carrying it around. They do during flight though.
A few other things to know:
No doubt this is one of the better drones I've found for under $100. But potential buyers should be aware of a few things when buying any drone at this price point.
1.) The photo and video capabilities are great to have, and it's a fun perspective when viewed a few hundred feet in the air, but the cameras on beginner drones aren't great, both in resolution and functionality. The remote has a camera button to start a recording but I found it only worked intermittently and there's no real way of telling if the camera is recording when in flight. The camera also records wavy footage when doing any maneuver but a hover.
2.) I was surprised by all that's included in the box, most of which was very useful. You'll get the following items: Drone, controller, 4 propeller guards, 4 replacement propellers w/ hardware and screwdriver, 2 landing feet, 2 batteries, a USB charging cable, a 4gb micro SD card, and a micro SD to USB adapter. Be sure to also have some batteries on hand since these aren't included in the box.
All in all, this is a great drone within its beginner, budget category. To reiterate, I was pleasantly surprised by battery performance and ease of control, which overshadowed the drawbacks of its speed and build quality.