- Save 50% on Holy Stone Original 4 Batteries & 4-in-1 Charger when you purchase 1 or more Holy Stone HS200 Drone offered by Holy Stone. Select "Add both to Cart" to automatically apply promo code 74MNFI76. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 20% on 2PCS Batteries for HS110W, HS200W when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Holy Stone. Select "Add both to Cart" to automatically apply promo code 4UVCZ79U. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 20% on Spare Parts for RC Drone HS110W， HS200W when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Holy Stone. Select "Add both to Cart" to automatically apply promo code YAP8NIKW. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Amazon Business : For business-only pricing, quantity discounts and FREE Shipping. Register a free business account
Holy Stone HS200 FPV RC Drone with HD WiFi Camera Live Feed 2.4GHz 4CH 6-Axis Gyro Quadcopter with Altitude Hold, Gravity Sensor and Headless Mode RTF Helicopter
|Price:||& FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
5% extra savings coupon applied at checkout.
Sorry. You are not eligible for this coupon.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- HD FPV CAMERA: First Person View 720P HD REAL TIME Video Camera (2MP, 1280×720 Pixel) enable you to take aerial videos and photos with your iPhone or Android phone device.
- ALTITUDE HOLD: Powerful air pressure altitude hold function allow you to release the throttle stick and the drone will keep hover at it's current height. Easy for you to shoot quality images or videos.
- MOBILE CONTROL: Control the drone with a smart phone App to activate multiple functions such as Gravity SENSOR Mode which allows the user to control the flight by holding and moving the smart phone accordingly. Operate the drone on the App interface.
- HEADLESS MODE AND ONE KEY RETURN HOME FUNCTION: Orientation of the drone in relation to the pilot. Great function when the drone is out of sight. The function is dependent on the direction of the user when paired; One Key Return Home Function: Avoid losing the drone, and fly the drone back with the simple click of a button.
- 2.4G 4CHANEL 6-AXIS GYRO TECHNOLOGY: 2.4G technology makes it possible for several models being played at the same time without interference; 6 AXIS GYRO STABILITY: The multi-axis gyro offers extra stability for easy handling and 360° flips.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Holy Stone HS200 FPV RC Drone with HD Wifi Camera Live Feed 2.4GHz 4CH 6-Axis Gyro Quadcopter with Altitude Hold, Gravity Sensor and Headless Mode RTF Helicopter, Color Black
- FPV: Pairing your RC drone with your iOS or Android smart phone lets stream a live video and/or photo feed while flying!
- Altitude Hold Function: When you release the throttle stick, the drone will maintain altitude.
- APP Control: Control the drone with the App to activate multiple functions such as Gravity SENSOR Mode allowing you to fly by holding and moving the smart phone accordingly.(Note: hold the phone horizontally)
- One Button Take off/Landing: Once the drone is paired to the remote control, simply press the "One button take-off/Landing" button and the drone will take off automatically; Press the button again and it will slowly land to ground
- 4 Speed Adjustment: 4 speed modes from low to high suitable for beginners and experts.
- Easy to Charge: Integrated with a USB power charger port on the drone for you to charge the battery without taking it out.
- Lighting System: Equipped with LED navigation lights and remote control indicator light for night flight.
- Kindly be advised that the camera footage will be affected by the shake of the drone during the flight.
- This drone is Not quite Wind-Resistant. Please fly when wind is minimum.
- Gyro may get messed up with Magnetic Field Effect on the way when it is shipped to Amazon Fullfiment Center. Please do re-calibration as manual before first flight.
FPV Real-Time Transmission
FPV is short for the First Person View. It is a wireless transmission device that is added to the remote control aerial model. All the real time view can be seen through the screen on the ground. It provides real-word experiences and more excitement to players.
Usually, the forward direction of a flying multi-rotor is the same as the nose direction. In headless mode, the forward direction has nothing to do with nose direction, the direction will be the same as your transmitter.
One Key Takeoff / Landing
Take control quickly and easily with one key takeoff and landing, perfect for beginners. It also built with One Key Return Home function, the drone would be able to fly back to the direction of the transmitter.
How to pair the drone to controller and reset Gyro:
- 1. Make sure the drone and controller are fully charged
- 2. Place the drone on a flat ground surface.
- 3.Turn on the drone then turn on the controller, push the left joy-stick up and down quickly to pair the drone until the lights on the remote control are solid and the lights on the drone turn solid.
- 4. Now the drone is communicated with success.
- 5. Long press "one key return" button to re-calibrate your drone. When you re-calibrate it successfully, you would see the lights on the drone flash about 2 seconds and and it will flash slowly again.
What You Get:
Compare with similar items
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
***** UPDATE *****
Let me first start with customer service. The people at Holy Stone have gone way out of their way to get me to try their drones again. I greatly appreciate it.
Now, to the drone. Let me first change my expectations. This drone is NOT a $3000 drone. It does not have GPS, cannot keep itself int he same position automatically, and doesn't have a very long range of operation. It is however, fun, if you read the manual and understand it's limitations. The drone is lightweight. A mild breeze can shift it and cause you to freak out - this is when I started randomly moving the joysticks on the remote control. This was overcome by low-flying practice, like nothing over 3-4-feet off the ground (and the Speed2 setting), and really getting to know the controls. I spent over three battery packs just learning to control and maneuver the drone in tight places. Once that was accomplished, I started trying out the very fun tricks it can do, like flips at higher altitudes, that was when I started having fun with it. If you use the slower speeds, like Speed1 or Speed2, it does respond accordingly - meaning at the slower speed setting, it's moving slower and thus will respond slower. Speed3 and Speed4 could be better in a larger area. I have only had the time to use it in my backyard. When it was time to let the kids try it out, after I felt I had a grip on how to operate it, it didn't take the boys long to start flipping their drones. They played with the drones in our backyard for some time. We have extra batteries. And no one lost their drones this time.
It was good to know that the drones have better range without the iPhone controlling it, a light breeze can send it off course, learn to control it in tight places before letting it loose. The drone will bang into things, get stuck, and crash. But it's flexible and can take the abuse as long as you respect it.
The drone is fully assembled out of the box and only required minimal battery charging with the included USB cable. And the included instruction booklet has all the required information.
Inserting four AA batteries into the control module I was ready to find out how the HS-200 flew.
Fortunately I have a large backyard and going through the procedure to pair the drone with the control module was straightforward.
With a surge of excitement I pressed the single button take off and the drone’s propellers whirred into action. The drone took off and hovered about four feet off the ground. I was happy that nothing had gone wrong as I tried out the various movements: up and down, left, right, forward and back. Hey, this was fun.
The battery lasted about seven minutes and then the drone settled back onto the grass and the propellers stopped. I turned off the control module and took everything back inside the house.
Not wanting to always wait for battery charging I bought five more batteries and on subsequent days was able to fly for longer periods. Inevitably I ran the drone into immovable objects, but this drone is virtually indestructible with only minor damage and scrapes to show it had been mishandled.
As a way to learn about drones: how to handle them, how to control their speed and when to fly them this drone will be exactly right for you to get involved in the world of fun drone flying.
It seems as if some of these just don't work, while others (per the reviews) work great. Guess I got a bad one, so I will be returning and looking at upgrading to something a little more expensive that hopefully will be more function and enjoyable.
Top international reviews
I am writing my review but am saddened that the HS200W is out of stock and not available for others to purchase,
I researched many drones prior to committing to purchasing the HS200W by Holy Stone through Amazon.ca. The drone arrived quickly and un-boxing revealed a ready to fly awesome looking drone.
The HS200W has a sleek, futuristic look to it and the quality of the build was excellent.
After charging the battery and reviewing the included documentation, I launched the drone.
The unit handled superbly with all controller functions clearly marked and illuminated when selected. The drone was fast to react to the controller inputs and the video returned via wifi was very good. The altitude hold is an awesome feature for obtaining clear video and photographs.
I tested the drone in flip mode. Now that is one cool feature for beginners, effortless flips in any direction every time. Response and speed were very good in the different levels of power selected.
I would recommend this HS200W drone to beginners and advanced pilots alike.
There are many different options for purchasing drones on Amazon, but I would definitely recommend purchasing one from Holy Stone. After encountering a fly-off issue with the HS200W, the Customer Service Team went above and beyond to guarantee that I was satisfied, promptly agreeing to send me a replacement drone at no cost.
Awesome Customer Service.
only downside is the battery operation is short - purchased additional batteries for more play time and they have been great - and easy swap.
video with Wi-Fi connected app has intermittent interference connection so video not so good
able to control drone with the android app without issue
It's a daily routine for me to get out and fly - thanks.
btw so many features to play and delight - 1 button flips and rolls
The drone itself.
I am not a professional pilot by any means but I feel I’m well on my way. Within minutes I’m flying through trees and playground equipment at my local park. The range is very good about 400 ft and still responsive. I’ve had it about 150 straight up and is still stable in slight winds.
Camera quality is good and video is alright. When taking video it’s best to fly slow and avoid jerky movements. I have only captured video and stills using the onboard sd card and not the app.
All in all this drone is quick agile and a blast to fly. Stable and almost indestructible. For a beginner like myself or someone with more experience you will love flying this drone.
Ok, I wanted to share my thoughts on this entry level quadcopter that has some key features.
First, packaging was fantastic. All components came in tact with no damage and all in proper place. I mention this because often this isn't the case. It comes with two feet you need to snap in to the lower body and 4 blade guards that also need installing. Both are easy to fit but you may have to fight a little with the one on the antenna side. It's a tight fight there and makes it a bit awkward to snap in. Be patient it will work out.
It comes with a replacement blade set in case you chew up the originals. This is a nice value add. It also comes with a charging USB cable and a phone bracket that mounts onto the remote so you can watch video or even control the quadcopter from our phone. One thing I'd ask to add would maybe be an extra battery for a longer "play" time.
Second, the performance is amazing. The most impressive feature is the HOVERING function. Most quadcopters need constant throttle adjustment to keep it hovering at one level. With the HS200, you just get it to the elevation you desire and dont have to finger the left joystick, it will hover there. This was amazing to use because of this. I found on Speed 4 I got about 6 minutes run time and on Speed 2, about 10. It takes 30 minutes for full charge so its not bad at all. The drone has lights (2 white, 1 red, 1 green) that flash while in flight to alert you of low battery. Easy to know when to bring her down. The same lights flash while waiting for syncronization with the remote. The manual will tell you to go up then down on the left joystick to accomplish this. One thing to mention is how to get it airborne. Unlike most quadcopters, it won't fly until you press the small button labelled "One Button Takeoff". That's the only way it starts flight. Another very nice feature is the headless mode which effectively creates a static Front/Back Left/Right grid. I find it the easiest to fly in this mode so I'm never guessing what's each direction once you get the quadcopter turned around a bit.
The HS200 also comes with a 4GB micro SD card for camera and video shooting. I will update this review to describe this function and show additional images of its quality.
Overall, I'm very impressed with this RD quadcopter. It's the best I've used at this price level, it's easy, fun and the hovering feature puts it far ahead of its competition. Anyone that's played with it says the same thing and they all want one!!!
(I tested and reviewed this product under a review program with Holystone. This is a honest and unbiased review.)
- Good price for an entry level FPV drone
- Low hastle recharging (just plug drone into USB port, no fiddling with battery leads or adapters)
- Easy to use
- Rather noisy (props are geared with metal sprockets rather than direcly connected to motor shafts, and that raises the noise level a fair bit)
- Considerable camera delay - may be responsive enough for first-person flight in open outdoor area, but not for indoor flight/obstacle courses
- Came with broken memory card - I didn't want to bother with exchange, so retailer offered a gift card to cover replacement instead
Je viens tout juste de recevoir le drone commandé il y a à peine 7 jours (HS200 FPV). Après avoir parcouru le manuel (très très bien fait) et chargé la batterie, À l'extérieur, J'ai fait décoller l'oiseau et fait quelques figures, (avancer, reculer, cabrer à gauche et à droite, monter, descendre , cercle à gauche et à droite et tout cela avec les 4 modes (vitesse) et sans arrêt dans un espace restreint d'environs 20 pieds par 10 et ce, pendant plus de 7 minutes. J'ai également testé le maintient de l'altitude en faisant les figures ci-avant décrites. Toutes ces manœuvres dans un si petit espace est très exigeant pour l'appareil.
Honnêtement, je suis agréablement surpris et si j'avais assez de sous, j'en commanderais un autre pour ne pas devoir attendre le refroidissement des moteurs et de l'électronique entre chaque changement de batteries (tel que recommandé par le constructeur afin d'augmenter la durée de vie des composantes). Mon style de pilotage est du genre '' sportif '' donc, le contrôleur et la mécanique du drone sont assez sollicités. Avec la batterie incluse, j'ai pu faire un peu plus de 7 minutes.
Maintenant, le point négatif, Il y a un gros soucis avec le compartiment batterie. En effet, la batterie est très très difficile à retirer. La conception du compartiment batterie est très mal pensée. Il faudrait modifier un ou deux trucs (facile à faire) pour permettre le changement de batteries sans devoir les forcer pour les remettent en place ou pour les sortir du compartiment (sans risquer de les endommager).
I just received the drone ordered 7 days ago (HS200 FPV). After going through the manual (very very well done) and loaded the battery, Outside, I had the bird take off and do some figures, (forward, backward, pitch left and right, up, down, circle left and right and all that with the 4 modes (speed) and without stopping in a restricted space of approximately 20 feet by 10 and this, for more than 7 minutes. I also tested the altitude control by doing the figures described above. All these maneuvers in such a small space is very demanding for the device.
Honestly, I am pleasantly surprised and if I had enough money, I would order another one to not have to wait for the cooling of the motors and the electronics between each battery change (as recommended by the manufacturer in order to increase the life of the components). My driving style is like "sporty" so, the controller and the mechanics of the drone are quite busy. With the battery included, I could do a little more than 7 minutes.
Now, the negative point, There is a problem with the battery compartment. The battery is very very difficult to remove. The design of the battery compartment is very poorly thought. One or two things (easy to do) should be changed to allow the batteries to be changed without having to force them to put them back in or out of the compartment (without the risk of damaging them).