Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Holy Stone F180C Mini RC Quadcopter Drone with Camera 2.4GHz 6-Axis Gyro Bonus Battery and 8 Blades
|Price:||$49.95 & FREE Shipping|
|You Save:||$20.04 (29%)|
- Super mini drone for beginner, perfect drone trainer
- A key 360° 4-ways flip(left, right, forward, backward), continuous roll for perfect action and wonderful performance
- Equipped with video/photo camera(1280x720 pixel),4 kind of sensitivity modes for any level of player
- Comes with bonus stock battery & 12 blades for longer flight time
- Function: Hovering/360° flips/up/down/left/right/forward/backward
Frequently bought together
Compare to similar items
This item Holy Stone F180C Mini RC Quadcopter Drone with Camera 2.4GHz 6-Axis Gyro Bonus Battery and 8 Blades
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Sweetsaving||Holy Stone||Holy Stone||QS LLC||Mifly Drone||BestAcheter|
|Item Dimensions||1.38 x 5.31 x 5.31 in||3.54 x 12.2 x 12.2 in||1.57 x 5.31 x 5.31 in||15 x 15 x 4 in||2.95 x 2.95 x 1.57 in||2.36 x 12.91 x 15.04 in|
|Item Weight||1 lb||881.85 lbs||—||0.5 lb||—||7.02 ounces|
Customers who bought this item also bought
CHOKING HAZARD -- This toy is a small ball. Not for children under 3 yrs.
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
CHOKING HAZARD -- Toy contains a small ball. Not for children under 3 yrs.
2. Channel: 4
3. Body Material: Plastic
4. Control Mode: 2.4GHZ
5. Control Range:30-50 Meters
6. Remote Control Battery: 4 x 1.5V AA Battteries (Not Included)
7. Charging Time: 30-50 minutes
8. Flight Time:6-8 minutes
1 x Drone with 1 battery and 4 blades
1 x Transmitter (without 4 1.5V AA batteries)
1 x 3.7V 350 mAh Bonus Battries
8 x Addtional Blades
1x 2-in-1 Battery Charger
1 x USB Cable
1 x Accessories
1 x 2G mini SD Card
1 x Card reader
1 x User Manual
Motors: B00VA2IOXW B00VA2SZ8Q
5 in 1 Charger:B00QHUONLE
How to replace mini drone's battery ?
1. Disconnect the wire of battery and drone.
2. Make sure it is the wire of battery and then pull it out.
PS:The motors and circuit board will heat up with use. Take a 10 minute cool down break between flights to ensure your parts last as long as possible.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
For the $70 price it wasn't worth it to me. I ended up buying a VR70 from Wal-Mart for $150 (Black Friday was $100) and it is a far, far superior drone in size, ease of flying, quality, really just everything. That VR70 seems like a cheap knock-off of the very nice DJI 3, which costs about $500. The VR70 has an on-off button on the drone itself, can charge the battery still in the drone (drone has a DC plug-in for charging), one button launch and landing (so you hit the button and it comes on and just hovers automatically in the air) and is twice the size with twice the flying time of the F180C.
Most recent customer reviews
told the country of origin (China?Read more