Holy Stone X400C FPV RC Quadcopter Drone with Wifi Camera Live Video One Key Return Function Headless Mode 2.4GHz 4 Channel 6 Axis Gyro RTF Left and Right Hand Mode Bundle with Goggles
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Quadcopter has powerful, responsive motors. Adjust the throttle slowly to avoid damage caused by loss of control
- motors and circuit board will heat up with use. Take a 10 minute cool down break between flights to ensure your parts last as long as possible
- FPV real time aerial photos with high definition camera, Latest 6 axis gyro system permits super stable flight
- 3D flips function, 2.4G radio control transmitter
- Left/right throttle control switch mode,can be switched between Left Hand Throttle and Right Hand Throttle Throttle limit mode designed for protecting the safety of the beginners
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
- 2.4g Technology Adopted for Anti-Interference, Even More Than One Quadcopter is Flying at The Same Time They Will Not Interfere With Each Other.
- Function: 3D Rolls, One-Key Roll, Throttle Limit and So On.
- Quard-rotor Design Insure More Stable and Powerful Perfermance and Make All Kinds of 3D Action More Easier.
- Headless Mode and One Key Return are Available.
- New Designed Structure Makes Assembly and Maintanance Easier.
- Adoption 2.4G Auto Connection Technology, Scores of Quad-copters Can be Played at the Same Time.
- Equiped with the Newest 6-Axis Gyro Control System, This Quad-copter Has the Characteristics of Stable Flight and Easy Operation.
- Full Charged Baterry Can Support 8.5 Minutes Steady Flight.
- It Can Support FPV Real-Time Transmission for IOS or Android System (Not for Windows System currently). Suit for Most of Cell Phone.
Main Rotor Blade Length: 135mm
Battery: 3.7V 750mAh Li-Polymer
Transmitter Battery: 3 x AA 1.5V (Not Included)
Control Distance: 100M
Charge Time: About 1.2 Hours
Flight Time: About 8 minutes
1 x Quadcopter
1 x Transmitter (Cell Phone is not included)
1 x Battery
1 x USB Charger
1 x Goggles for free
4 x Blades
1 X English Manual
1.The motors and circuit board will heat up with miseuse. Take a 10 minute cool down break between flights to ensure your parts last as long as possible.
2.To avoid being burnt up the USB Charger,it should be used under currents input 0.5A.
3.The weight of quadcopter is less than 0.5lb and no registration is required for this model on FAA.
Top Customer Reviews
The Holy Stone X400C is number three of the four quads I have owned. I would have to break this review into two parts - The quadcopter itself as one review, then the camera and software secondly.
The quad by itself is an excellent flyer; so far the best quadcopter I flown, as I have flown other quads owned by friends and co-workers. It is fast, agile and nimble in flight. It responds quickly to the transmitter control commands with excellent range. While the manufacturer specifications rate the transmitter range at 100 meters, I have ground tested the range on mine at over 190 meters; That's over 630 feet for us American non-metric types...Upon vertical ascent, it continues up to the point of nearly losing sight of it while still under transmitter control. The included battery is a 3.7 Volt 750Mah Lipo, I have purchased 4 of Holy Stones 800 Mah batteries that produce 8-1/2 to 9 minutes of flight time. Please note that the manufacturer recommends a 10 minute cool down between flights to avoid overheating and premature failure of parts. Good advice.
I did have to replace a motor that quit working after about a month of flying. the good news is that the motors are plug in with no soldering required to make the replacement fast and painless. With that being said, when one of the motors quit working, I chose to replace all four at the same time and keep the working three motors as backup. Many of the online forums feel that doing the 360 rolls will put excessive strain on the motors and cause them to fail. That's probably true, but the 360 rolls are cool! just plan on having extra motors as back-ups; I bought two sets.
The X400C has three flying speeds: Beginner, Advanced and Expert. Beginner is rather slow and lethargic, Advanced is IMHO the best mode- quick and agile, Expert is a bit quirky, as if the directional joystick is moved over 75% it automatically does a 360 roll.
Now for the camera. Boo! Hiss!
I have to give it 1 star. the app that was available through the Play Store did not work. I had to get on the website on my phone and download the software from the website. the software at best was spotty, riddled with issues. At times the picture on the screen of the phone was half screen. Frequently the wifi signal to the phone drops out completely leaving a white screen. There have been times when I am unable to connect my phone to the camera at all.
Forget about customer service: From the east coast the customer service line is 12 hours different in China. They are uninformed, not at all helpful and will pressure you to leave a five star rating.
I have been able to get a few decent aerial shots and video when the camera does work. But if you are planning to any type of aerial photography, this should not be considered as a reliable platform. It is after all, jut a toy.
One other point to consider; while this is a quick and nimble flyer, I would not attempt to fly in any wind much above 8-10 mph. It is very light and could be quickly carried off in an upper level gust - you see this type of tale over and over with quad flyers
Also pictures and video are upside down
I've been in a great place to take shots and that's what i got
The video is a joke, if that's what your looking for skip this one.
I have maybe 50 minutes total time on it and I've already stopped crashing. I'm starting to really get the controls now. The only reason it's getting 4/5 stars is because the uselessness of the camera.