Holy Stone F181G Drone with Camera 5.8G FPV Live Video for Kids Beginners Adults Quadcopter with HD LCD Transmitter, RC Helicopter Airplane with Altitude Hold 3D Flip Headless Mode, Modular Battery
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Clear and Fluent Video: 5.8G high frequency transmission allows you to see FPV (first-person viewing) live video on Equipped LCD Screen, capturing every Wonderful moment. Compatible with VR headsets which can provide a more exhilarating experience and a taste of drone racing during flight. No smartphone required.
- Optimized 720p FPV Camera: The 120° FOV (field of view) lens captures high-quality video and photos - ideals for selfie. A 120° viewfinder gives a panoramic view for recording unforgettable moments. The very best camera drone!
- Longer Flight Time: A High-capacity modular battery yields flight time of up to 10 minutes - and it is easily charged and replaced. The drone even has low-power alert.
- Safe and Stable: An Altitude Hold function allows the drone to automatically and stably Hover at the desired altitude. Headless Mode makes it easy to control the direction of the drone. The easy remote control makes flying Fun for Kids, Beginners & Adults. BTW, doing recalibration before flights ensures no drift.
- A Great Gift: Your family and friends will love it! Features such as One Key Start/Landing, Emergency Stop, 3D Flips, High-middle-low speed Switch and Luminous LED Lighting assure maximum excitement and flying fun. WARRANTY AVAILABLE. We are here to help you.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Meet F181G Upgraded RC Quadcopter with HD Camera 5.8GHz Real Time Transmission LCD Screen
The F181G not only has all advanced functions of F181C, but also provides more Stable and Longer flights, allowing pilots at any level to enjoy an awesome flying experience. The built-in optimized 720P HD camera with 5.8G FPV real time transmission and live video LCD Screen let you capture amazing footages and see the wold in a totally different way!
High Quality & Low Latency Video View
- 5.8G VideoTransmission, greater interference resistance, enabling High Quality & Low Latency Video View and helps you capture every moment from an aerial angle. Controller is equipped with a LCD Screen. No Smart Phone Required.
Easy to Take Off or Land: Altitude Hold enables the drone to Auto-Hover. Take control quickly and easily with One Key Take Off and Landing. You can enjoy free flights and free your hands to seize the wonderful moment. Perfect for beginners!
In Headless Mode, no matter what direction the aircraft is facing, forward stick is forward, and back stick is backward. That is all set from the position of it's initial take-off position.
Whenever you are in loss of orientation or lose control of drone due to strong wind or electronic interference, shut the drone off with Emergency Stop funciton. No worries losing it!
- Dimensions: 11.8 * 11.8 * 4.13 in
- Recording Modes: 1280*720P
- Playing Time: 8~10 mins
- Charging Time: 60~90 mins
- Video Transmission Range: 100m//328ft
- Transmitter Operation Range:100m/328ft
- Can NOT work with smart phone
Spare Parts Included
- 4 x Additional Propellers
- 6 x Protection Frames
- 4 x Additional Screws
- 2 x Landing Gears
How to Charge:
- 1.Connect the battery with the USB charging cable.
- 2.Plug the charging cable into an adapter (5V, 0.5-1A), power bank or PC USB port with included charging cable.
- *Please use original charging cable.
- *Don't overcharge.
- 1 x F181G Quad Copter
- 1 x Remote Transmitter
- 1 x 720P Camera
- 1 x 4G TF Card (Inside the Camera)
- 1 x 3.7 V 750mAh LiPo Battery
- 2 x USB Charging Cable
- 1 x Screen Holder
- 1 x User Manual
- 1 x Screwdriver
- 1 x SD Card Reader
Compare with similar items
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The trick to using this is that you must PRACTICE, PRACTICE, PRACTICE, before sending it off too far.
You cannot see the unit once it gets more than 40 feet away, so you have no idea which way it is tilting unless you watch the camera footage.
My advise is to keep it within 40 ft. of you when flying until you get a good feel for it.
Unfortunately for me, I used it for 10 minutes until I sailed it too far away for it to return. I could not even tell who's backyard it went into, or whose roof it fell on. It went out of my range of sight and was lost forever:((((
They should put a better warning on these, or at least an auto-return mode when it gets too far away. That is the reason for the 3 star review. Otherwise, it seemed like a great unit.
After my initial review, I was contacted by Holy Stone customer care. They asked me a couple questions and offered to send me another drone to have another shot at not loosing it this time. That was unexpected and a terrific gesture. I appreciate the great customer service and I will add another star to the review just for that. After I receive the drone and try it out again, I may add another star. I`m hoping for the best.
Received replacement drone from Holy Stone at no charge. Great customer service. I revised my review to 5 stars just because of how well they are at customer relations. I am going easy on the drone my second time around. It will take a little more practice before I try to do anything crazy. I'll focus on just hovering and doing some back and forth until I get comfortable with it. Thanks Holy Stone!!
My first outdoor flight went fine. It was a bit breezy, so I didn't take it up very high. I decided to practice indoors, primarily take off/landing. In doing so, I found the drone drifted a bit. Before I could tweak the trim, it drifted into a blanket hanging off the bed. It didn't hit hard, but afterward, the drone no longer would take off. All of the props would spin and in the correct direction, but the drone just spun in a circle and then flipped over.
I contacted Holy Stone and provided a short video of the problem. One of their reps, Alex, contacted me quickly, and following few email exchanges, he determined one of the motors was damaged and offered to send me a new set at no charge (and included a link to a video for motor replacement). A couple of days later, the motors arrived. I replaced the faulty one (pretty easy to do) and the drone is working good as new.
I was surprised at the video quality - being just 720p - but it's quite usable, especially for viewing on social media sites via a smart phone.
It's a very nice drone for the price, and with solid customer service from Holy Stone.
When I worked on my private pilot's license many years ago, my first plane was a Piper Tri-Pacer. It was a great aircraft to learn flying essentials with; you felt its immediate response to every stick and rudder movement, and it took a while to learn coordinated turns. I later upgraded to a Cessna 172 and loved its comparitive ease of operation and near-efortless turns.
My second drone gives me the kind of feeling that my second plane gave me. Sure, I'm already familiar with piloting a drone, and actual piloting isn't that different; joystick control is similar and you still have to be aware of where the drone is at all times. However the many upgrades make the overall experience easier, and provide greater confidence.
Among the noteworthy improvements: better operational properties such as one-button calibration, one-button start/landing and a simple emergency stop procedure. My favorite new feature is the included display. The previous drone utilized a phone as a display, and it was difficult to get my large phone attached securely to the controller. The new modular battery is certainly more convenient to work with, however I can't vouch for significantly longer run time compared to the previous battery type. It would be really great if GPS were included, but I don't believe that capability will be found in this price range. Even the instruction manual is nicer, and doesn't read as though it is a translation.
I have given the F181G five stars. I am very happy with it.