- File Size: 1895 KB
- Print Length: 75 pages
- Publisher: Finest of the Wheat Publishing (June 14, 2014)
- Publication Date: June 14, 2014
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00L02RW1W
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#2,255,722 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #9590 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Christian Books & Bibles > Christian Living > Inspirational
- #15274 in Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > Religion & Spirituality
- #15756 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Christian Books & Bibles > Christian Living > Spiritual Growth
The Holy Way: What It Is, How It Is, and How to Keep It Kindle Edition
Kindle Feature Spotlight
Try Kindle Countdown Deals
Explore limited-time discounted eBooks. Learn more.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
My day to day struggles seemed to exist no more, things no longer rattle me as they once did and I'm a lot more at peace!!
This is not a read-once book, it offers more wisdom each time I open it and I'm so thankful for that. The biggest gift for me was Faith - what it is, what it does and why I need it.
I have learned more from this book than I could have ever dreamed. It has transformed my mind (and heart) and set me on a path I have never before heard preached. Broad is the way, narrow is the gate! I encourage all followers of Jesus to take an hour out of their day to read this book. And be truly blessed!
A thankyou also to the editor - I was unable to purchase in my country. After an email to the editor, he graciously sent me a free copy. After reading it, I immediately emailed him my thanks and testimony. He asked if I would write a review which I was more than happy to do....