- File Size: 1895 KB
- Print Length: 75 pages
- Publisher: Finest of the Wheat Publishing (June 14, 2014)
- Publication Date: June 14, 2014
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00L02RW1W
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#489,510 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #1940 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Christian Books & Bibles > Christian Living > Inspirational
- #2169 in Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > Religion & Spirituality
- #3600 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Christian Books & Bibles > Christian Living > Spiritual Growth
The Holy Way: What It Is, How It Is, and How to Keep It Kindle Edition
See the Best Books of the Month
Want to know our Editors' picks for the best books of the month? Browse Best Books of the Month, featuring our favorite new books in more than a dozen categories.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
My day to day struggles seemed to exist no more, things no longer rattle me as they once did and I'm a lot more at peace!!
This is not a read-once book, it offers more wisdom each time I open it and I'm so thankful for that. The biggest gift for me was Faith - what it is, what it does and why I need it.
I have learned more from this book than I could have ever dreamed. It has transformed my mind (and heart) and set me on a path I have never before heard preached. Broad is the way, narrow is the gate! I encourage all followers of Jesus to take an hour out of their day to read this book. And be truly blessed!
A thankyou also to the editor - I was unable to purchase in my country. After an email to the editor, he graciously sent me a free copy. After reading it, I immediately emailed him my thanks and testimony. He asked if I would write a review which I was more than happy to do....