2 Year Lawn and Garden Extended Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
105cc Holzfforma Blue Thunder G070 Gasoline Chain Saw Power Head WT 36'' Guide Bar .404 .063 104 DL Guide Bar and .404 .063 36'' 104 DL Saw Chain All Parts are Compatible WT 070 090 Magnum Chainsaw
|Price:||+ $4.00 shipping|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- It takes about 10 days for you to receive it.
- Package includes:
- 1* G070 power head;
- 1* 36'' Guide Bar .404 .063 104 Drive Links For Stihl 070 090 088 084 076 075 051 050 MS880 Chainsaw;
- 1*.404 .063 36'' 104 Drive Links Saw Chain For Stihl 070 090 088 084 076 075 051 050 MS880 Chainsaw
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Technical Specifications For: The Holzfforma Blue Thunder G070. Total Mass: With bar and chain 13.5kgs. Bar: 36'' Guide Bar .404 .063 104 Drive Links For Stihl 070 090 088 084 076 075 051 050 MS880 Chainsaw. Chain: .404 .063 36'' 104 Drive Links Saw Chain For Stihl 070 090 088 084 076 075 051 050 MS880 Chainsaw. Cylinder Displacement: 105cm3 . Power Output to ISO 7293: 4.8KW. Idle Speed: 2,800 RPM. Maximum Power Speed: 9,000 RPM. Cylinder Bore: 58 MM. Cutting Attachments. Guide Bar: 28" 36" or 48". Maximum Cutting Length: 70 90 or 120cm. Chain Type: .404", .063. Chain Sprocket: Standard 7 tooth .404" pitch
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. When I started it the second time (I let it warm up first), the pull cord would not retract all the way in... I addressed the issue.
2. When I started my cut and put the saw on its' side, it would shut off unless the fuel tank was completely full.
3. After topping off the fuel and finally started to cut, about two inches in, the handle broke off!
4. I contacted the seller and the saw sat in my shop while my return label was approved (oil leaked all over my bench). Once approved, I drained all fluids and what do I find? Fuel in the oil tank...That is a huge sign that this motor wouldn't last even if it worked.
5. Today I went to the Fed Ex, UPS and USPS... the label the seller sent is not pre-paid and the cost to ship to China is $277 for the powerhead and $75 for the 36" bar. That is over $250 in shipping to get a $470 refund. It simply isnt worth it.
I bought a Stihl instead and now I am dealing directly with amazon in order to not get completely screwed. Save yourself the hassle and buy a Stihl or Husqvarna. Never again will I buy this type of JUNK from China.
UPDATE: the seller keeps trying to avoid a refund. They keep offering to send spare parts for me to fix the saw on my own. Now I am dealing with Amazon to try and get a refund.
Update April 3 2020: I returned the saw and they received it on 3 March. Still no refund!!! They have done everything to avoid me. A to Z claim was archived because they agreed to refund but then disappeared. I reopened the A to Z claim and the seller send an email asking me to close the case so they can refund me. Sham company!
I love these saws. Easy to work on. Not a screaming saw, but stout and powerful lugger.
Las especificaciones importantes no vienen en la descripción de esta motosierra, tiene una vibración excesiva, muy mala inversion, no la recomiendo nada...