|Item Weight||57 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||43 x 42 x 4 inches|
|Item model number||DAD-2370|
|Assembled Height||4 inches|
|Assembled Width||42 inches|
|Assembled Length||43 inches|
HomCom 69" Modern L-Shaped Symmetrical Smoked Glasstop Office Computer Desk
|Price:||$239.99 & FREE Shipping|
- ✔ L-SHAPED CORNER DESIGN: The space-saving, wrap-around style offers plenty of surface space for home and office work-related or gaming activities.
- ✔ SLIDE OUT KEYBOARD TRAY: A convenient built-in tray slides out for your keyboard to sit on and then slides back in and out of the way when not in use.
- ✔ STURDY AND DURABLE CONSTRUCTION: It’s built stable, with a powder-coated steel frame and long-lasting MDF material in a black wood finish with a smoked glass desktop.
- ✔ PORTABLE COMPUTER TOWER CART: This workstation includes a detached, computer tower cart on smooth-rolling wheels making it a convenient way to store and transport your CPU tower.
- ✔ ELEVATED CORNER SHELF: An elevated center tier of shelving provides extra space to store and display books and office essentials in a stylish way.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Devoid of excessive shelves and drawers, this modern desk from HomCom is the perfect addition to the work focused office. The L-shape gives you maximum desktop space while still fitting into almost any size office. The desktop is made out of smoked glass, keeping it lightweight but still looking good. The frame is made out of steel making it strong, stable, and ready for long days and nights. To maximize available space there is a built in keyboard tray and space for your CPU on the mobile tower rack. The sleek look and high-function designing make this desk the perfect addition to any home office, dorm room, or boot strapped start-up.
Make your work area the ultimate place for efficiency with this HomCom computer desk.
- Sleek modern design
- Strong and stable powder coated steel frame
- Space saving L-shape design with symmetrical desks
- Perfect for home, dorm room or office use
- Dedicated spot for keyboard and CPU
- Slide out keyboard tray
- Assembly required but all necessary parts included
- Color: Black
- Overall Size: 68.9"L x 68.9"W x 33.5"D
- Long Table: 27.6"L x 23.6"W
- Short Table: 27.6"L x 23.6"W
- Corner: 40.6"L x 40.6"W
- Keyboard tray: 23.6"L x 11.8"W
- Material: MDF panels and steel frame
- Long table Max Capacity: 55lbs
- Corner table Max Capacity: 66lbs
- Net Weight: 119.9lbs
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Aosom Direct||Tribesigns-Way to Origin||Aosom Direct||Aosom Direct||BestChoiceproducts||FURNISHPORTAL|
|Item Dimensions||42 x 43 x 4 in||49.21 x 66.14 x 29.13 in||29 x 54 x 4 in||27 x 44 x 5 in||55 x 59 x 29.5 in||36 x 8 x 22 in|
|Material Type||Steel||E1 Particle Board||other||Medium Density Fibreboard/Steel||Wood||Wood|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
2. Looks great.
3. Love the monitor mount and computer tower trolley.
1. The setup was a total headache because (1) the first 5 or so instructions aren't very clear when creating the side legs or attaching the keyboard tray to the bottom of the desk. It takes a while to put together too because of lack of clarity in the first steps of the instructions. Took me a few hours actually.
2. The package gets delivered in 2 separate packages on 2 separate days. One package for the glass tops and one for the rest of the desk.
3. My biggest gripe is the condition the second package came in. The box was totally massacred. Luckily the desk itself was mostly in good condition. The worst damage was to one of the backboards for the side desks. See attached image.
The instructions are pretty good, save one step that called for use of the smallest screws that came with it... I gave no direction where they went and i found no logical place to put them. Seems sturdy and put together regardless.
Assembly took about 3hrs with hand tools and taking my time.
-Great use out of holds up well with all my computer components+
-Clearly Accessible for computer back
-handle broke off computer tray when moving
-keyboard tray keeps slipping off when properly hooked on
-headache to put together
-Also i want my 50+ Kills (R6S) when the keyboard fell off it.