|Item Weight||35 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||29.9 x 22.8 x 12.6 inches|
|Assembled Height||29.9 inches|
|Assembled Width||22.8 inches|
|Assembled Length||12.6 inches|
Homall Office Chair Executive Swivel Leather Desk Chair, Racing Style Task Chair High-back Gaming Chair Pu Leather and Mesh Bucket Seat,Computer Lumbar Support Chair (Red)
|Sale:||$65.99 + $6.99 shipping|
|You Save:||$84.00 (56%)|
Want this professionally assembled?
- Assembly of 1 customer-supplied chair per product instructions
- Moving product to another location is not included
- Removal of packaging materials to customer's bin
- Pro will contact you within 1 business day to schedule
- Kick back and only pay when the job is done
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Book the service directly on Amazon
- Receive confirmation within 1 business day
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- *Material:PU Leather around this office chair including armrest good for your skin perfectly provide you have an extremely comfortable seating
- *Design:360 Degree Swivel and Multi-direction Wheel Move Smoothly On Floor
- *Function:The whole office chair can rocked back and forth which is suitable for napping and seating during busy working days and wonderful experience in intense gaming moment.
- *Load Capacity:280-pound maximum weight capacity,Seating Area Dimension: 20" X 20" Back Rest Size: 20" X 28.3" Adjustable Seat Height: 18.1"-21.2"
- *Homall lifetime exchange warranty: we will gladly exchange your chair for installation problems, damage or missing parts free of charge. We will gladly exchange your chair or refund your money if you don't like the chair you purchase, whichever you prefer, no extra charge is required.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About Homall Gaming Chair
Homall racing gaming chair will provide you have an extremely comfortable
during busy working days and wonderful experience in intense gaming moment.
Why Choose Homall Gaming Chair - About Comfortable
Bigger Seat Cushion! Extra comfortable!
- Seat Width:19.5"
- Sear Depth:20"
Homall Upgraded to Larger Seat:
- Seat Width:20.47"
- Seat Depth:21.65"
Why Choose Homall Gaming Chair - About Homall Wheels
Homall Rubber PU Wheels Will:
- No marks
- Rolls quiet
- Nice Looking
- No scratches
- Protect your hardwood
- Rolling smooth on the carbet
Why Choose Homall Gaming Chair - About Ergonomic
Supports your back and it tilts so that you can stretch when sitting for long periods of time
Homall choose premium mesh material let your skin like breath
The whole chair can rocked back and forth which is suitable for napping and seating during busy working days and wonderful experience in intense gaming momen
Compare to similar items
This item Homall Office Chair Executive Swivel Leather Desk Chair, Racing Style Task Chair High-back Gaming Chair Pu Leather and Mesh Bucket Seat,Computer Lumbar Support Chair (Red)
|Shipping||$6.99||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Homall Direct||Giantex||Amazon.com||Cavalier Wholesale|
|Material Type||Leather||PU+Fabric||NULL||Leather & Suede|
Top customer reviews
A couple of things I wanted:
To be able to comfortably sit in the chair for long hours. This chair is great for that. I don't sweat, and my back and butt don't get sore. I've sat in it for about 5 hrs.
High back & Lumbar support - My shoulders don't go over the top of the back so it's comfy. The lumbar is good enough but I wish it was adjustable.
A chair that both the back, arm rest, and bottom of the chair rock back together. The chair does this, but it could lean back a little farther. But it's good enough to lounge back in.
Adjustable height. Nice range up and down.
Rolls. I only wanted to be able to roll it out of in front of the tv when I wasn't playing. So I'm not in it scooting around much , but the wheels seem to be good quality.
Swivels - obviously it swivels. It has held up to my kids spinning around on it.
Assembly - Only about 20 minutes. Not difficult.
Quality - As mentioned I have kids (a lot of them). I wanted something that would hold up to their screwing around on it when I'm not around. It's been a month and I haven't had any issues. No frays, broken parts, etc.
Overall - 5 stars.
- I'm fairly certain they changed the product photo since I received this. Just note it may look differently than what I'm reviewing.
- Took 25ish minutes to put together. Fairly cut and dry.
- Extremely comfortable. I'm very, very impressed. The previous leather chair I had killed my back. I can type all day in this thing.
Note: I was given a sample of this product in exchange for a review and demonstration, which of course has no bearing on the honesty of my opinions regarding the product. Hope my demonstration and test helps!
📍 Bottom line: would I recommend this product to one of my friends?
👍 Yes, totally.
I only have two minor complaints, which I think get made up for by the fact that this was such a low price-- the armrests tend to feel a bit wobbly, even with regular tightening of the screws, and those can be tricky to do because once the plastic caps for the screw holes are in place they're a pain to remove. I can't tell if it's just the fact that the plastic itself is flexing, or if the screws are loosening somehow, but it makes me feel like I have to be a little extra delicate with the arms. The other issue is that the chair feels like it tilts a bit on the base, and I'm sure it's fine but it also feels like it could be bending in a way that would make it structurally unsound. I don't generally get too crazy when I'm sitting at my desk for work or gaming, but as a bigger guy you tend to think about what's underneath you.
he plastic piece that connects the seat to the wheels looked as if it was used before and had scuff marks and scratches. But since it's on the bottom, it's no big deal.
It was relatively easy to assemble. The most difficult part was probably attaching the back to the seat itself using the bracket on the bottom of the back part of the chair. This part required a 2nd person to hold the bottom piece in place.
The wheels don't roll very well, but I had hardwood floors so it's not really a big deal.If I you have carpet, this may be an issue.
The whole reason why I purchased this chair was price. It's cheap, but it's fairly comfortable. I play PC games at least 4-8 hours a day and I can sit comfortably in this chair the entire time. The colors are great, the material feels legit, and it's pretty comfortable.
Overall, a solid product. They could learn to package their merchandise better.
WARNING: It is VERY firm, and if you don't enjoy really strong lumbar support, avoid this chair. But if you enjoy firm chairs with really firm and hardcore support, get it. It's a great chair for big people!
I'm 300lbs and 6'4. I don't use the head pillow much but if I scoot down in the chair a bit and lean back, I can easily reach it for lounging. Overall, I' love this chair. It's great and my slipped disk hurts WAY less in this chair than any other chair I've tried, even MORE expensive office chairs.
EDIT: 6/22/2017 | The chair has already broken. As of today, when sitting down in it (Even when my much lighter 11 year old nephew or niece sits in it) the chair sinks to the lowest point. I've even tried "resetting" the pump and that didn't do anything at all. I've sent a ticket to Homall asking them to replace the pump, as I've only had it for under a month at this point, and there's no way it should be breaking down this quickly. I've had other $15 office chairs that are STILL WORKING FINE after 2 years of use.
Most recent customer reviews
The right arm squeaks a little and the design is a little off, but as said prior, for the price its awesome!