Other Sellers on Amazon
Homar No Tie Shoelaces for Kids and Adults - Best in Sports Fan Shoelaces – Waterproof Silicon Flat Elastic Athletic Running Shoe Laces with Multicolor for Sneaker Boots Board Shoes and Casual Shoes
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $6.51. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Fun Colorful Awesome Shoelaces - No tie silicone shoelaces, multi-color to choose,just changing out your regular silly laces and add fun, functional and fashionable addition to your footwear!
- String Theory Versus Intelligent Design with A Good Stretch - Unique grip design, can bear amazing tension,and it can adjust the tightness according to your footwear,what is more? You don't need to tie once lacing on, once and for all!
- Turn Your Shoes into A Slip-on - Stretchy silicone allows for a flexible fit, providing a comfortable fit for any size footwear.
- Easy to Install and Waterproof - Easy to install and the shoelace are waterproof and don't get wet in the rain or snow. When they get dirty, simply wipe them off with a wet cloth and they will look brand new!
- Especially Perfect for Kids, Senior Parents or Someone Who has a hard time keeping his shoe laces tied.Used for Sneaker, Board Shoes, Sandals, Casual Shoes and so on.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
The world's first no-tie silicone shoelace?
Silicone laces are the world's first no-tie silicone shoelace which provides an easy-to-use, comfortable and stylish addition to any shoe!
Silicone is a kind of material with flexibility and durability.Unique grip design, can bear greater tension, so that the shoe laces is difficult to separate from the holes.
silicone shoelaces are waterproof and don't get wet in the rain or snow. When they get dirty, simply wipe them off with a wet cloth and they will look brand new!
Easy to lace, and needn't to tie once lacing on, once and for all!
The very flaxible shoe laces will adjust its tightness so that you don't need to worry the size will not fit you.
No more your silly glazed shoelaces!
By simply changing out your regular shoelaces with silicone laces on any pair of footwear, you will notice an immediate improvement in the look, fun, functional and fashionable addition to your footwear!
18 Pcs adult shoelaces in 9 different sizes & 14 Pcs kid shoelaces in 7 different sizes for your choose!
A wide range sizes will provide a comfortable fit to any size footwear. You may tie your shoes to different patterns as you like!
Usage:Sneaker, Running Shoes, Converse, Board Shoes, Sandals, Casual Shoes and so on.
Multi-color to choose: Mix Colors, White, Yellow, Green, Blue, Purple, Dark Blue, Orange, Pink, Red, Gray, Brown, Black.
Adult Shoelaces Package include: 1 set (18 pcs)
Kids Shoelaces Package include: 1 set (14 pcs)
Color: Adult Size Black
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
The first pair I tried (and generally liked well enough) was made by a competitor (rhymes with Nicky's) -- a similar concept but they have a "loop" at one end of each piece that snaps over a little "hook/button" to secure them. I liked those fine, really -- I LOVED converting my lace-up tennis shoes into easy "slip-ons"! But (having US-12 feet) they didn't last terribly long for me, and one by one they started breaking after about 5 months of frequent/near daily wear. (They also were very easy to accidentally "unhook" when I'd cross my feet at my ankles.) When enough of them wore out so that I needed to consider a replacement, I found this brand's product as an alternative and decided to try it.
I haven't quite made it to 5 months with these yet (to test longevity of this brand) but I do like this product more already, vs. the first product I'd used, for several reasons:
1. At a glance these look more like you have regular laces in your shoes -- they even have a subtle "fabric-like" texture on their flat surface, like a real lace would. And you don't see the "button/hook" in the center of each silicon lace like my earlier product. These give a slightly "cleaner", less-cluttered appearance as a result.
2. These can't accidentally "unhook" by resting one foot on top of the other/crossed your feet at the ankles.
3. These come as a set of graduated sizes -- make perfect sense for tennis shoes/sneakers, where the spacing between eyelet holes gets wider quickly as you move up the shoe -- the competitor's product was entirely same-length pieces, regardless of which pair of eyelet holes you were lacing -- having graduated lengths in this product I feel contributes to a better fit, AND I think, less likely to have over-stretching (by using a longer piece in the upper, wider eyelet holes) hopefully less breaking. Additionally, because I can use the shorter-length ones nearer my toes, the overall fit of my shoe is now a little more snug (not at all over-tight, however) than the competitor's result.
(Right now, I have this product entirely lacing my left shoe, and the competitor's product entirely lacing my right shoe, so it is easy to compare fit and feel.)
I will happily buy these again (for my other pairs of tennis shoes) once I pass the 5-month mark with no breakage, to confirm whether they last any longer for me. vs. the first product.
My only caveat/warning is that they required some really focused work to get them INTO the tennis shoes' eyelet holes -- I had to use a tapered, flat-tipped chopstick to help force them through the tight eyelet holes of my shoes. Took about 10 minutes to get both shoes outfitted with these, but I love the result!
Fortunately, I found this product! It arrived quickly and was as described. They were a little tricky to install. The product does come with a thin metal tube to help install the lace through the lace holes, but I'd say it only worked about 50%. There was a lot of grabbing and pulling... so a little difficult to install. But once they were in place, it was like magic. My son actually isn't stressed out wearing his shoes, now!
There were two larger size bands, so I figure we can always switch them up if need be, but they are not that much bigger. I don't think these would work on my 8 year olds shoe.
The tool was a little frustrating, but it works.
Overall, I would recommend. She loves them, her classmates and teachers compliment them, and no more lace related incidents. If you worry about the foot coming out of them when running, let me ease your concerns. It is not going to happen.