Homasy Cool Mist Humidifier Diffuser, 2.5L Essential Oil Diffuser, Top Fill Humidifier for Bedroom, Home and Office, Baby Humidifier with Adjustable Mist Output, Sleep Mode, Auto Shut Off
|Price:||& FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
$5.00 extra savings coupon applied at checkout.
Sorry. You are not eligible for this coupon.
|Power Source||Corded Electric|
|Item Weight||2.9 Pounds|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||7.28 x 7.28 x 11.61 inches|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- ALSO AN ESSENTIAL OIL HUMIDIFIERS: Essential Oil Compatible, you can directly add some drops of essential oil into the water tank, the humidifier turns to an oil diffuser, allowing you to enjoy the fragrance and relax your mind immediately
- CONVENIENT TOP-FILL DESIGN: One-piece & top-fill opening design make the humidifier easier to refill the water and clean. No need to remove the water tank anymore, just twist the cover down and directly add water through the large opening top.
- AUTO SHUT OFF & RELIABLE: This cool mist humidifier for bedroom will automatically shut off with red LED light on when runs out of water. You can totally free your worry about it will dry running when you are sleeping.The automatic shut-off design always reassure you.
- 2 MIST LEVEL & SLEEP MODE: Sensitive touch button helps you easily change the working modes of the humidifier. There are modes to choose: high mist mode, low mist mode and sleep mode. The indicator light will be turned off in the sleep mode.
- 360° EFFICIENT HUMIDIFICATION: Homasy cool mist humidifier can moisturize the air for up to 30H of continuous operation, 360° uniform humidification, so you can breathe the fresh air even far away from the humidifier, smell the fresh air like you are in a forest.
Customer ratings by feature
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
|2.5L Essential Oil Humidifier||1.6L BPA-FREE Humidifier||Upgraded 2.2L Cool Mist Humidifier||4.5L Cool Mist Humidifier||4.5L Cool Mist Humidifier Diffuser||320ML Portable Humidifier|
|Volume of Mist Output||Up to 180ml/h||Up to 180ml/h||Up to 180ml/h||Up to 200ml/h||Up to 180ml/h||Up to 25ml/h|
|Working Time||Up to 30H||Up to 24H||Up to 30H||Up to 36H||Up to 35H||Up to 8H|
|Applicable Area||up to 300 sq.ft²||up to 200 sq.ft²||up to 300 sq.ft²||up to 380 sq.ft²||up to 400 sq.ft²||up to 80 sq.ft²|
|Essential Oil Compatible||✓||Incompatiable||Incompatiable||Incompatiable||✓||Incompatiable|
Why choose Homasy?
Homasy is a brand that specializes in aromatherapy machines, essential oils and humidifiers. It is dedicated to create a comfortable home environment for every user, ensuring the highest quality aromatherapy/humidification products to every customer.
Enjoy Fresh and Fragrant Air with Homasy Humidifier
Homasy 2.5L Essential Oil Humidifier
Homasy ultrasonic humidifier integrates the humidifier and the essential oil diffuser into one. The powerful and long-lasting mist helps moisturize the dry air in your room, improve your sleep quality, moisturize your skin and alleviate the discomfort. Directly add several drops of essential oil to the water tank, and enjoy long-lasting fragrance at once.
- Top-fill Design. Makes filling and cleaning easier.
- Semitransparent Water Tank. Conveniently to observe the surplus water at any time.
- Touch Control Design. Easily switch the modes within 1 second.
- Adjustable Mist Level. Choose your desired mist output
- Waterless Auto Shut Off.
Top Fill Mist Humidifier & Diffuser
Comfort Accompanies You All Day
Enjoy a Fresh and Healthy Environment Anytime, Anywhere
Improve your Sleep
Relieve Your Skin
1. Please do not let the water in the air outlet when you pouring out the water.
2. Please do not place the humidifier on the carpet with long fluff.
3. Please do not add water to exceed the Max line.
4. To prevent any unpleasant odor and promote the efficiency, please clean the humidifier with citric acid solution once a week.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
We found that it helps with our Sun Conure parrots as well as they are from a warmer climate. All in all, I love this product.
- Large water capacity. I fill the humidifier with a quart size pitcher, which leaves about an inch of space before the Max fill line. This amount of water will keep the unit running all night.
- Unit produces a nice dense cool mist.
- I appreciate that this unit will work with essential oils. Most humidifiers won’t. I don’t use oils in the unit every night, but it’s nice to add in a few drops for aromatherapy benefits when ailment or mood calls for it.
- The ON indicator light is white bright for such a tiny light, but by pressing the on button twice more, the unit is in Sleep mode and the light extinguishes.
- The colored mood lighting is a nice feature. Not too bright. You can rotate through all the colors, or stop the rotation at any color light that you like. You can also not use the lighting feature. It’s nice that it doesn’t come on automatically. There is a separate button for it.
- Unit is fairly quiet. There is a very faint hum while it’s operating. If you like a completely quiet environment to sleep in, you may notice the sound. I sleep with white noise so I don’t hear it at all.
- You can’t feel the power and lighting buttons. In the dead of night, I sometimes wake up and want to turn on the mood light, or switch the operation mode. There is no embossing or any touch texture at all on the buttons, and I have to use the light from my phone to see where the buttons are.
- Like any electronic, it attracts dust, and the textured surface of the humidifier lid holds onto the dust like glue. My Swiffer duster does not pick up dust on this lid, more does compressed air or wet wipes. I have to remove it and wash by hand. A smooth surface might be easier to dust.
- I wish the water tank detached for cleaning. This is a really superficial complaint, as few humidifiers I have seen have a detachable tank. If you use only distilled water in your unit, you won’t need to clean it often. I use tap water so gunk does start to build up inside the water tank. To clean the unit, I unplug and carry it to my kitchen sink. Taking care to keep the bottom of the unit dry, I use a bottle brush and distilled vinegar to clean the inside of the tank, then rinse well. I clean my unit roughly every 2 weeks.
Overall I’m happy with this unit. I’ve read all of the negative reviews and I have personally not had any of those issues. I will be ordering another one for my daughter’s room, and hope that I don’t get a lemon.