Homdox Automatic Pet Feeder with Voice Recorder and Timer 4 Meal for Cat Dog
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Unique design, each output is almost the same. Moisture resistant and sealing design, are able to ensure that your pet eat happily and keep fit. Base design uses soft nonskid material, preventing your pet knocking over it.
- Large capacity of food container- 1500g, resolves the trouble of adding food frequently.
- Can be recorded and played-Press and hold the "MIC" button and you'll hear a cue; record your message and let go of the button when you're done. And listen to your message by pressing the "Play" button.
- Can set 4 meals, which is accurate to every minute. The feeding schedule and amount of food can be easily and precisely set in accordance with the user instruction. Intelligent feeding, prevents excessive feeding.
- Feed the pet for more than 5 days, you can enjoy the travel with an easy mind. Power by D Battery or power adapter and it is easy to disassemble and clean.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Homdox automatic pet feeder is a device that dispenses food to your pet at pre-set times of the day. Regardless of whether you're going on vacation or just trying to manage your pet’s weight more effectively,
Homdox cat automatic feeder is a reliable of you and your pet, providing appropriate feeding amount for different size of pets at different time. The appearance and structure of the patent, as well as the selection with great care and assembly of each part, allow you to truly experience the pleasure of being intimate with your pet.
Accurate portion control, 1-39 portions (5g-195g) per meal, 4 meals per day, to help your pets keep good diet
For small and medium size pet
Built in voice recorder and speaker, record your voice to call your pets for meals
Humanizes design, simple setting
2.5L capacity hopper, moisture-proof, holds approx 2.5lbs dry food
Food size can not exceed 0.39 x 0.39inch (1 x 1cm), otherwise the food may be stuck in the hole
Power by D Battery or power adapter
etachable, easy to clean
Anti-slip feet design
Dimensions: 21 x 29 x 38cm/8.2 x 11.3 x 14.8inch
opper Capacity: 2.5L
Programmable: 1-39 portions (5g-195g) per meal, 4 meals per day
Function: Timer Programmable, Voice Recorder
Power by: 3 x D Batteries (Not included) or Power Adapter
Plug Type: EU Plug, UK Plug, US Plug
Application: For small and medium size pet
Package Content: 1 x Automatic Pet Feeder, 1 x Power Adapter, 1 x User Manual
Top customer reviews
I picked this product because it could be plugged into a wall outlet and have batteries while other feeders were batteries only
The setup is easy and intuitive. It took me 5 minutes. The top twists on/off and makes filling easy. The digital display is good but wished there was backlighting. No big deal. The voice recorder could be better. Your voice sounds muffled when recording and the speaker is at the bottom of the feeder so their is a weird echo. You can not have this feature set on and the feeder works just fine. I still use my voice just cause when I'm out of town my cat can still kinda hear me.
I really like this feeder because:
- I can just fill it up and it can go on for about 2 weeks. (I have two cats that eat only about 1/4~1/2 cup a day)
- It's very easy to set up and you only need to do it once (if you leave it plugged in or constantly on battery)
- You can set the amount of food that comes out
- It uses electricity so I don't have to worry about it running out of battery
- But it also uses batteries! I have only tested this for about a few seconds, but if I unplug the cord, the batteries will kick in and wont turn off. (Good for just in case a blackout happens)
Some minor cons are:
- The sometimes the amount of food that come out based on what you set is inconsistent. How it works is, inside the machine, there are spinning trays/spoons. The food falls from the top into the trays. If you want to feed your pet 3 spoons, it will rotate the spoon 3 times so that 3 spoons of food will fall out. Well, if the food gets stuck and the spoon don't actually fill up all the way...well then less food would come out than you would normally expect.
- There's a recording option but the playback is not very loud and clear. It's kind of muffled.
Overall, I am very happy with my purchase. And this is so much cheaper than the other ones on the market.