- File Size: 3786 KB
- Print Length: 192 pages
- Publisher: Three Strand Press (March 31, 2014)
- Publication Date: March 31, 2014
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00JE1ZMSG
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#41,135 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #349 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Religious & Inspirational Fiction > Christian > Romance > Contemporary
- #373 in Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Literature & Fiction > Romance > Contemporary
- #765 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Religious & Inspirational Fiction > Romance
|Print List Price:||$7.99|
Save $4.00 (50%)
Home Away from Home: A Christian Romance (Home to Collingsworth Book 2) Kindle Edition
This month's Book With Buzz: "Little Fires Everywhere" by Celeste Ng
From the bestselling author of Everything I Never Told You, a riveting novel that traces the intertwined fates of the picture - perfect Richardson family and the enigmatic mother and daughter who upend their lives. See more
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
I stronger recommend that if you were emotional with movies and TV series shows reading book that you do have a box of Kleenex because this is a tearjerker story. Well okay it was for me anyways.
Let's just say that Matt and Laurel had release of up-and-down issues throughout the story. One of the big issues was that when they got married that Matt told Laurel that under no circumstances is she to get pregnant he does not want any kids.
Laurel found out that she was pregnant and it was caused from being sick and while on antibiotics it takes the effect of birth control pills away.
Well I think you get the gist of the story so I'll stop right there and let you read the book.
Ms. Jordan writes some really enjoyable stories about family and friends. There seems to be a sense of "getting to know" the characters as the stories progress. I like that in a series of novels. As long as Jordan keeps writing, I can see myself buying and reading them. Pure reading
entertainment, and some pretty nice people populating her stories.
And for those who might think that Jordan beats the reader over the head with Christian ideals and values, she doesn't. When she brings Christianity into the story, it seems perfectly suited to the story and it seems to belong. No whips or clubs involved! ;=)
This book is beautifully written with enough tragedy, love, and forgiveness to make you sigh and smile in all the right places. I love it.
I'm off to buy book 3.
Most recent customer reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Literature & Fiction > Romance > Contemporary
- Books > Romance > Contemporary
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Religious & Inspirational Fiction > Romance
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Christian Books & Bibles > Christian Fiction > Romance > Contemporary
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Contemporary
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Inspirational