Home Bazaar British Inspired Police Call Box Feeder, Royal Blue
|Price:||$63.80 & FREE Shipping|
Usually ships within 4 to 5 days.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Crafted with exterior grade Ply-board and Polyresin.
- Holds up to two pounds of wild bird seed.
- Features drainage holes.
- Includes heavy duty Nylon cord for hanging.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The iconic British Police Box functioned as a telephone kiosk or callbox located in a public place for the use of members of the police or for members of the public to contact the police. Unlike an ordinary callbox, its telephone is located behind a hinged door so it can be used from the outside, and the interior of the box is, in effect, a miniature police station for use by police officers Today the image of the blue police box is widely associated with the science fiction program, Doctor Who, in which the protagonist's time machine/space ship is called a "TARDIS" for Time And Relative Dimension In Space. Constructed from exterior grade ply-board, polyresin details and an outdoor, water-based, non-toxic paint. The feeder will hold 2 pounds of regular wild bird seed. Just slide up the roof fill it up with the seed of your choice and hang it from the heavy duty nylon rope. The seed will spill out onto the bottom tray which also has small corner holes for drainage. Clear acrylic windows will let you know when it's time to refill. Item Dimensions: 8.75" H x 6.25" W x 6.25" D.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
* There are no acrylic windows, just open spaces.
* The nylon rope is actually metal and the loop is not adjustable but fixed in place.
* The interior is painted.
* There is no moveable wall for easy cleaning.
* The box is glued on to the base. So, even when the large base screws have been removed, the bird feeder just became less easy to clean.
While the above are not deal breakers for me, I do like to know what to expect.
I'm a huge Doctor fan, so I felt the need to buy this immediately. It's sturdy, well constructed, and nicely detailed. I personally like that the windows are open and not acrylic. Several different types of birds can enjoy it at once this way. Does not have a hook, so be sure to have one on hand for hanging.