Home Brew Stuff 32 quart Stainless Steel Beer Brewing Kettle with Bazooka Screen, 8 gallon
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Two different bristle heads for more versatility
- Great for cleaning couplers, shanks, and faucets
- Makes it easy to scrub all of your draft beer parts
- Brush head sizes of 3/4" and 1/2" diameter
- Brush Length: 12-3/4" overall length
Specifications for this item
|Specification Met||certified frustration-free|
|Brand Name||Home Brew Stuff|
These kettles are made from 18 gauge polished stainless steel. This kettle is perfect for the brewer on a budget. Large 8 gallon capacity means you can boil up to 6.5 gallons of wort which is perfect for all grain batches or a full wort boil on an extract beer. This kettle comes complete with a large dial thermometer, and built in valve with female weldless bulkhead and bazooka screen. All fittings are 1/2" threads with weldless bulkheads, 32 Quart capacity (8 Gallon) stainless steel with polished finish, 18 gauge thickness. Stainless steel thermometer with weldless kit includes stainless lid and handles, high temp silicone gaskets for leak free installations, 1/2" compact ball valve (3/8" flow port), female bulkhead adapter, gasket, and Bazooka Screen.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. Poor Kettle Quality - Partially True. This kettle is welded together. If you are looking for a kettle with no seams and high quality, I suggest stepping up to the higher quality kettle Home Brew Stuff sells. I would recommend immediatly opening the package when you receive it, and inspect for bad welds. Then I would place water in the pot after assembly and boil and cool to make sure none of the welds "pop" from the heat / cool cycle. My Pot was fine.
2. Ball valve and thermometer leak - Untrue. I believe this was due to improper installation. I had no problems installing these parts. I believe the trick is to follow the installation instructions now given in the kit, AND make sure you compress the O-rings and not stretch them when tightening.
3. Got the wrong parts and did not fit together correctly - Mostly Untrue. I received all expected parts and even some extra O-Rings. I did however, have to play with the bazooka screen in order to get it to fit correctly. I think anyone with moderate mechanical ability should be able to assemble this kettle
Of coarse the disclaimer, This was my experience of what I received and your results may vary.
Update: I emailed the seller the day I received my kettle. I waited a day and didn't get any type of response. I didn't want to procrastinate this so I called the number on my order receipt. The person who answered was very nice, said they were already aware of my situation from the email and would take care of it that day. Two days later I received all missing parts. I was very happy with the customer service. Kettle is nice, just a little thinner than i hoped. Should work great though. The customer service really changed my opinion and mood quickly though!