Chief Architect Home Designer Suite 2012
Take on any home design or remodeling project with Home Designer Suite. Take a virtual tour and use 3D views to know exactly what your project will look like before you build! Perfect for home design, remodeling, interior design, kitchens and baths, decks and landscaping, and cost estimation. Save time and money and start designing your dream home today!
Design or visualize your dream home with advanced design tools that are fun and easy to use. Visualize what your home, remodeling or interior-design project will look like with 3D models and virtual tours.
- Choose from built-in style templates--Home Design, Interior Design , Landscaping, Decks, Patios and Pools or create your own custom home design
- Design in 2D and 3D or both simultaneously
- Over 6,000 library items or download free bonus items to customize your design
- Choose from Final View, Glass House, Doll House, Night Views, and Framing to see your design from every point of view
- Automated build tools for roofs, stairs, framing, foundations, dimensions and terrain
Home Designer can help you plan, visualize, and estimate the costs before you begin your project. Create a new room or addition to your home, remodel your kitchen or bath, and visualize floor and space planning, using our home-design software's powerful and easy building tools.
- Move a wall, change a color, add a room, redesign a kitchen and estimate the costs--all before you remodel
- Accurate move dimensions--move objects accurately by typing the dimensions
- Create a new room or addition--add and remove walls, place windows and doors, size your rooms with dimensions
- Change your colors, countertops, finishes, and flooring styles with Material Painter
- Move or resize walls by clicking on the wall and moving or entering a precise dimension
Give your home the look and feel you want--choose from thousands of styles, colors, wall coverings, flooring and materials. Design and decorate your living, dining, kitchen, kid's rooms or master bedroom.
- Place name-brand products in your design including: Cultured Stone, Sherwin Williams, Benjamin Moore, Viking Appliances, and many others
- Smart Design Objects--drag-and-drop from thousands of design objects in the built-in Library organized by category
- Choose from a variety of latest interior items--including cabinets, chairs, tables, sofas, fabrics, and accessories; resize, change colors and materials to meet your exact needs
- Quickly place and arrange walls, windows, doors, cabinets, choose colors, and accessories; it's fun to experiment with various options to create different looks
- Turn lights off and on in your design with a single click
- Material Painter allows you to change the color and material of any object in your design--cabinets, countertops, walls, and flooring
Kitchen & Bath Design
Creating your dream kitchen is fun and easy with Home Designer Suite. Create thousands of cabinet combinations, change your countertop material, add appliances and fixtures, create custom colors and materials, and more.
- Choose from over 1,000 cabinet combinations and create a custom kitchen or bath
- Plan the new layout of your bathroom with custom cabinets, sinks, showers and garden tubs; choose from a wide variety appliance styles for your kitchen
- Choose from several floor types such as hardwood, stone, tile or carpeting
- Import your own favorite objects, materials, colors or textures from a photo or website
- Use the Color Blending tool to stain a translucent color or apply a solid color over the material you place to create unlimited combinations to fit your design requirements
Landscaping & Decks
Create beautiful landscapes, terrain features, gardens and decks for your perfect outdoor living spaces. Home Designer Suite makes it easy to quickly design the virtual look and feel of your backyard, deck, patio, pool or other outdoor project.
- Powerful deck and patio tools allow you to design and visualize your new deck with 3D models and can help you estimate the costs
- Design straight, curved, single level, or multi-leveled decks
- Use Automatic Build Terrain and Terrain Perimeter tools to create flat, irregular shaped or sloped lots--use a GPS to import elevation data
- Choose from over 1,500 plants with the Plant Chooser
- Grow Plants tool to adjust the maturity visualize how plants will look as they mature
Get Started Quickly!
The Quick Startup Options Guide will help you begin with "How-To" tutorials based on the type of your project. You can also choose from over 30 easy "step-by-step" tutorial training videos that will quickly get you started on your next home design project. Live online training webinars are available on a weekly basis and you can access this training via the Internet. Home Talk is a User Forum you can ask question from the community of users. Finally we offer great technical support by qualified in-house professionals.