Home and Garden Elements FreshCut Gourmet Handheld Spiral Vegetable Slicer / Spiralizer - Zucchini Noodle Pasta Maker
|Price:||$7.95 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- THE NEWEST/MOST POPULAR KITCHEN GADGET / AT THE BEST PRICE! Useful and fun kitchen gadget to help energize any healthy eating plan! One of the top talked and written about - must have tools for your kitchen. Complete with user guide and tasty recipes! Perfectly priced for easily adding this helpful tool to your healthy cooking gadgets. PERFECT GIFT!! Beautifully packaged for kitchen, bridal, wedding shower, hostess, birthday and housewarming gifts.
- THIS EASY TO USE - handheld tool is perfect for preparing meals to fit into your healthy lifestyle. Perfect timing for all the summer Zucchini!! Make tasty zucchini "pasta" and other healthy and attractive dishes. Also can be used as a slicer for firm vegetables such as carrots, zucchini, cucumbers and sweet potatoes.
- UNIQUE bright green, high quality plastic that makes it easy to find in your kitchen drawer or cabinet. Awesome design with super sharp stainless steel Japanese blades in two julienne sizes; 2 x 3 mm medium cut and 3.5 x 5 mm large cut. Easy to clean, (dishwasher safe) and store. Easy to operate, no assembly or set-up required, just buy it and start spiralizing! Fits easily into any kitchen drawer!
- YOU WILL LOVE THIS PRODUCT for spiralizing your way to healthy, appealing meals for you and your family. Great for creating vegetable pasta dishes, salads, and beautiful garnishes... The possibilities are endless!
- BUY WITH CONFIDENCE - We are known for standing behind our high quality premium products 100% with our MANUFACTURER LIFETIME GUARANTEE - refund or replace your FreshCut Gourmet Handheld Spiral Vegetable Slicer with no questions asked! Make sure you purchase from Home and Garden Elements to insure you receive the authentic product!
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
|Length: 2:14 Mins|
I had a couple friends over for dinner, and had "zucchini spaghetti" as a side dish. They loved it and thought it was really neat, and wondered how I did it. So I shot this video to show them how. Very easy! You peel it through the spiralizer (love the name), then grate the leftover stubs. Cook up some sliced onions and garlic in olive oil on med heat till soft, then add the "spaghetti." Season with salt, pepper and basil. Only cook it for a few minutes, or it'll get too soft. After, add a teaspoon of balsamic vinegar and mix. Done!
Two tips/caveats: Firm zucchini work much better than softer, over ripe zucchini, and veggies with a large circumference simply do not fit in the spiralizer (such as a bumper crop of large zucchini).
See those handy little handles on each side, which are supposed to help you hold it safely while you jam and twist the veggie or your choice to make the lovely curls you bought it for? Yeah, it did that for me. Twice. The first time, the first handle snapped off. No worries. I'm an adult. I can cope. I'll use the second handle. Then, it snapped too. Ok, I've been to therapy. I've taken my meds. I can make this happen. I will just hold it in the middle in the thin area where the two V's converge. I will do this, except that, wouldn't you know it? The darn thing is cracking down the middle already. So, I did do the one thing effectively that this little contraption was made for. Something about the size/shape/material of it, made it very, very aerodynamic as I threw it in the trash. I think it even did a spiral. Imagine that.
For the love of God and all that's holy; save your money and your sanity. Do not buy this product.
in your kitchen cabinets. Wonderful creativity for salads or a vegetable side dish. Very easy and efficient cleaning!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Cool concept, made cheap tho. Metal side bars broke on first use. You really have to put in work to get the spirals.Published 3 months ago by Amazon Customer
I had been searching for one of these and this one was perfect. A great price for an easy to use tool to add to your kitchen.Published 11 months ago by j_butler
Really hard to use. Miserable job of julienneing veggies. I wish I hadn't bought it.Published 13 months ago by Mac Maven
A good accessory for our vegetarian meals. (Un buen accesorio para nuestras comidas vegetarianas.)Published 15 months ago by Jorge Luis Vellacich
be careful cut myself first use blade on inside is very sharp and carrot i used was narrow but will be funPublished 16 months ago by Richard K.
pure junk. Trying to use this without getting cut is near impossible. And cleaning it - a nightmare.Published 18 months ago by Eve S
It's WAYYY TOO expensive for the quality and workload that it allows you to do. I wish I could have bought the bigger spiralizer instead. Read morePublished 19 months ago by moey