|Digital List Price:||$0.99|
Save $0.99 (100%)
Home Improvement (A Pajaro Bay Short Story Book 3) Kindle Edition
Browse award-winning titles. See more
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top Customer Reviews
The romance was so sweet! It developed so naturally, believably, and the dialogue between Kim and her group of zany girlfriends, and between Kim and her new squeeze, Gage. The brevity of language used to convey the dialogue, setting, motivation was refreshing. The beauty is in the simplicity of this story! It pulled me right through, kept me reading right 'til the end. The pacing was outstanding. Loved it!
This short story is very sweet and predictable but WAY too rushed. 20 more pages would have allowed the author to flesh out the characters more, adding some much needed depth. Unlike other readers, this short story did not entice me to want to read more of the series. Sorry!
Listed under the Christian genre there is absolutely NO talk of God/Christianity in this book. However it is VERY clean both for sexual conduct and language. There were a few editing errors but nothing major. I downloaded this book when it was offered FREE. I was not required to write a review but chose to do so. Thanks, Liz
I had already read Honeymoon Cottage when I saw this offer come through and downloaded it. I didn't realize that there is a sample of Honeymoon Cottage at the end of the short story, which apparently was the teaser for the series. I did enjoy and do recommend Honeymoon Cottage, however, which is book 1 in the P.Bay series, while it is being offered at no cost to download. As many of these free books lead to sequels, this is no different. You'll probably want to go onto book 2 if you like light romantic women's fiction.
I took off one star because I felt the story focused too much on the friends and not enough on the romance. I wanted to read more about the interaction between Gabe and Kim. That would have helped me enjoy the story more
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Another fine short story by Barbara Cool Lee. I found myself really engaged, with emotions abounding throughout.Read more
Story was OK. Definitely short. Ready to read more of these stories but longer ones.
Till next time. :-)Read more
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > Pets & Animal Care > Dogs
- Books > Romance > Contemporary
- Books > Romance > Holidays
- Books > Romance > Romantic Comedy
- Books > Romance > Sports
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > 90 minutes (44-64 pages) > Crafts, Hobbies & Home
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > 90 minutes (44-64 pages) > Romance
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > Animal Care & Pets > Dogs
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Clean & Wholesome
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Contemporary
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Holidays
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Inspirational
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Romantic Comedy
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Sports