Indoor Wall Planter
|You Save:||$20.00 (40%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Grow your garden year round with the Home Oniship Indoor Wall Planter (patent pending)
- 3 attached galvanized steel pots per panel with included removable plastic liners
- Write and erase directly on the surface with drawing chalk (included)
- Priced per panel (one row of 3 pots)
- 24Lx6Wx5D (Horizontal mount also available in separate listing)
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Rethink the traditional hanging plant and WOW your guests with the artsy rustic chic Home Oniship Indoor Wall Planter. Fill your kitchen with fresh herbs all year round, or fill them with your favorite house plants. Pots your plants directly in the included plastic liners for best results. Write and erase on the surface with included chalk. Use for plants, utensils, or as an entryway catch all for keys and mail. Style with function! 3- 4.5 inch diameter pots per panel. Priced per panel. Ready to hang. Each unit is handmade with renewable materials, direct from the design crafter's workbench, not a factory.
Top Customer Reviews
- I could make this myself for less: wow, newsflash, there's lots of things that this is true for. Like marshmallows. But do you want to work that hard? No? Is your time more valuable doing other things? Yes? Then this is not a valid complaint. I LIKE that it looks like a do it yourself project. They even wrote "thank you" on it with the chalk. It was great and personal.
- It doesn't drain - okay, guys . . . it's a planter on your wall. Do you want to fill up your plant with water and then have it drain down on the floor? No? Well then. Here's how you handle that - either put in a water-loving plant or a succulent that likes drying out between waters. OR, take the provided liners, bunch them up a bit so water has somewhere to drain, and only fill it like 3/4 to a half full with plant and soil. Done.
Also, I give large gold stars to the company name because I like saying it . . . kinda ebonics style which isn't PC, but is kinda funny.
"Honey, you got a package from . . . Home Oniship?" "Ain't home oniship the best?" "Totes."
Or maybe the name is more like "Onus" like it's on you. So home "onusship." Like, they ship it. I dunno. It's a funny little name and I'll look at my planter and be amused by it forever.
Also, my husband is so picky about my office decorations and he flat out went, "I really like that, you plant whore." Because I am. And I got the plants for $2 and then had to buy a planter for them. It's an addiction.
Anyway, stop complaining. If you like little metal buckets on your wall with chalkboard painted plank of wood that's easy to put up and looks hella cute, bam. Get this.