3E Home Organic Bamboo Wood Cooking Utensil Set, Kitchen Utensil, Cookware Utensil, Serving Utensil, Eco-friendly Natural Bamboo (6-Piece set without holder)
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Crafted With 100% Natural Organic FDA Approved Solid Bamboo
- Quality built bamboo kitchen utensil set, constructed with highest quality of Moso Bamboo
- Easy to clean by washing with mild soap and water
- Length of each utensil is approximately 11 inches
- 7 Piece Set include: A utensil holder, A Bamboo Turner Spatula, a Bamboo Fork, a Bamboo Slotted Mixing Spoon, a Slotted Spatula, a Slotted Spoon and Mixing Tongs
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
**3E Home 7 Piece Organic Bamboo Utensil Set**
About Our Unique Product:
Whether you are replacing an old set of kitchen Utensil or adding more to your cooking gadgets, this 7-piece Organic Bamboo Wood Cooking Utensil Set from 3E Home will do an excellent job. It is made out of strong bamboo which is harder than maple, and using a fast-growing bamboo martial will reduces environmental impact.
Your set includes:
A Bamboo Turner Spatula
A Bamboo Fork
A Bamboo Slotted Mixing Spoon
A Slotted Spatula
A Slotted Spoon and Mixing Tongs
This is a perfect accessory for any kitchen lover. Whether you are a professional cook or beginner cook, this 7-Piece Bamboo Wood Cooking Utensil Set will be your grate assistance. Present this cooking set to someone special or anyone who loves to cook as a wonderful holiday gift and its exquisite look even make an elegant Decor. Easy to maintain:
Simply wash with mild soap and water, and dry thoroughly.
The length of each spoon measures approximately 11 inches.
Utensil Holder 3.5” X 3.5” X 4.7”
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It's important to not dishwash these, though-- the vertical stripes are layers of multi-colored wood that were glued together before turning them into their final shape, and excessive heat/water can weaken the glue and separate the layers. One of my spatulas lost a few pieces and separated down the middle before I realized this-- but in the end, this was my fault, not the manufacturer.