Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Month Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon counterpart counterpart counterpart  Three new members of the Echo family Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18PP_gno

on June 4, 2015
The good:

It came one day ahead of the estimated arrival. It came in ONE box, about 50lbs, and I got it upstairs in my apartment without difficulty. All the parts were accounted for. All the parts were in separate packages for protection and easy sorting before assembling. The tempered glass is nice and shiny, goes with just about any theme in a household. Only took about an hour to get it together. It's a corner unit, but it doesn't have to be placed in a corner to look nice.

The bad:

It's short. PLEASE MEASURE before purchasing. I will probably be purchasing some risers so I get another 6" off the ground IF I choose to keep the stand. There is NO ROOM between my 42" (and I had my tv on the top bolt) and the first shelf to store anything and the bottom shelf will only house my Xbox and controllers, so I have to find another place for my other consoles/electronics... There was some frustration with the directions because there are no written ones, just visual. The parts are NOT labeled with stickers, but there is a page on the direction sheet that labels everything with images of the parts; however, there are a lot of parts that look the same so I was switching parts here and there and doing things backwards. After an hour, I had it set up and mounted my 42" Viore television (of which is about 5 years old now). The 42" tv is wider than the television stand, so it looks a little silly. Then, after a minute of having it on the stand, the top screw on the stand FLEW off. LUCKILY I was standing there to catch my television without injury. I set the tv down onto the glass and had to walk away from it. I will try it again today and hopefully with a little tightening that will fix the problem. If not, I will be calling for a full refund and to be reimbursed for any damages to my electronics this product makes...
on March 31, 2013
This product was a great buy for me. We recently purchase a new bedroom set and the bed is higher now so we need a tv stand that would raise our tv. This was easy to put together one person can do it until you add the tv...all the parts were numbered and it came with extra screws if needed...again great buy
11 comment| 12 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on July 14, 2015
I'm sort of in love with this tv stand. It suspends the tv at a nice height, looks very sleek, and does a great job of holding all of my electronics on the bottom. The tv can swivel left and right about 25-30 degrees which is a huge bonus, and assembly was not too difficult. I truly don't think you're going to beat this for the price.

WITH THAT SAID: I would advise having someone who really knows what they're doing assembly-wise put this thing together. Reading some of the reviews on here pre-purchase, there were some instances where one of the glass shelves would shatter unexpectedly, which. given the sparsely-worded directions, doesn't surprise me as that is likely the result of overtightening. Furthermore it isn't emphasized in the assembly to make sure that the rods are aligned down the center of the tubes and you're tightening everything at nice, pretty right angles, Anyone with a lick of construction sense could put this together in 15-20 minutes quite nicely.
on April 10, 2014
I love the modern look of the stand and the fact that the TV is mounted but not to the wall. The TV can be rotated if desired and there is some flexibility in the height attachment. The assembly directions were fairly simple, but I think they should have been a little more clear. The directions contained drawings only so I spent too much time trying to tell the front from the back of a couple pieces, but each piece was clearly marked with the correct letter and the box did contain all the pieces. I was able to assemble the stand by myself, but I was very careful and didn't rush.

One thing I really wanted to know before I ordered was how high off the floor the bottom of the TV would be when mounted. I submitted my question on the site and received two answers in a very short while. I really appreciated those prompt responses, and placed my order.

I'm very happy with my purchase.
on March 15, 2016
Nice looking, good swivel, easy to assemble, I managed to get my 46inch TV to fit, didn't realize it was only designed for up to 42 but as long as the vertical arms still clip onto the horizontal plate you should be fine.
on June 27, 2013
Stand was inexpensive comparatively and well reviewed. I like everything about it with two small exceptions:

1 - TV seems to face down/lean forward a bit. I don't think there's danger of it tipping over, but I'd obviously prefer to watch it straight on. I had to put cardboard under the front legs to adjust the angle

2 - The the cutouts on the piece that the TV hangs on are too small. I went to hook up my TV after hanging it and I couldn't plug in my HDMI cable. The input was blocked by metal and I couldn't get my hand in between it and the TV to plug it in. I had to remove3 the TV and have someone help me hang it since I needed to have the cable slack taken in as I hung it. I realize all TVs have their inputs placed differently, but the openings are small and I imagine this would happen on a number of TVs. Not the biggest deal as long as you have someone to help you hang it.

Other than that, a pretty cool industrial design, inexpensive and pretty sturdy.
on August 24, 2013
Would have given this a 5 start rating but had to buy larger screws to attach the TV I bought to the stand...
the screws are metric in size in case you need to get some to install a larger TV...it may be my fault since I got a large TV
otherwise the screws would have worked

I installed a 40 inch samsung LED and it looks great

just so you know there is no cord management with the large downward tube...I used velcro and black duct tape...lol

set up looks harder than it is and you end up with more parts then needed..to attach other TV's bolts that is

Big Tip....attach the two vertical bars on the TV bracket to the TV first,,,,then you just hang it on the TV bracket and secure
It swivels like others have said just enough to make everybody happy...I have this in the corner of my room and it works

its light weight and can be moved as needed after everything is set up

would buy again in a hear beat
on April 11, 2015
Not the prettiest, but VERY functional and practical design, especially for a corner installation, and good quality construction. The clipped rear corners of the tempered glass shelves made it fit great in the corner perfect. I also made a minor adaptation by adding simple vertical extensions on the vertical TV hangers so that I could mount my sound bar above the TV to get better sound around the room, and it looks good and works great! Before assembly, I painted all the black metal components with a color to match the rest of the furniture and it looks great.
on April 21, 2014
I've had this stand for about a month now and I have nothing but good things to say about it. I have a Samsung 40 inch smart TV mounted in a guest bedroom and it is very sturdy.

Delivery was quick and on time. The assembly took me about an hour and a half to set get everything together. Not to difficult that one person could not handle. My only complaint was that the screws that where provided to mount the TV where way to short and would not work. I had to take a quick trip to my local hardware store to purchase the correct screws, and washers to securely mount my set. Other than that minor inconvenience everything else fit perfectly.
on June 25, 2013
... Amazon arranged for prompt UPS pickup and replacement. 2nd one arrived intact. Bottom line: don't unpack too far if you find broken glass on initially opening, as putting everything back into box required substantial cramming and duct-taping to get it ready for return.

Much easier to assemble if 2 people help put together and mount TV on the stand, mainly to avoid scratches or damaging display surface. Very cost and space effective way to have an attractive, stylish, non-obtrusive, classy-looking HTPC-LED/LCD in the bedroom! The shelves are a black obsidian-ish safety glass and sturdy. Some of the sleeves are plastic but overall the look is of a black lacquer or glossy black coat on the the sleeves -- the main one is metal.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.