Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Home Styles 5004-692 Americana Pantry Storage Cabi..." and save 45% off the $769.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
5-Year DOP - Furniture Planfrom Warrantech
- Includes parts and labor coverage for mechanical and electrical failures after your product's warranty expires.
- Plan Terms and Conditions sent via email within hours of completing your purchase, please look for an email from "Amazon Support" If you do not receive.
- Provides nationwide repair support as per the Terms and Conditions. If your product can't be repaired, an Amazon Gift Card will be provided.
- Includes free shipping for covered claims, no hidden fees, easy online or over the phone claim process, cancel at any time.
- See Product Description for details including limitations and what is not covered.
Home Styles 5004-692 Americana Pantry Storage Cabinet, White Finish
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Americana pantry storage cabinet
- Made of hardwood solids and engineered wood
- Pastoral design elements are apparent in the strong lines of the recessed panel doors as well as in the prominent base and top moldings
- Comes with multi step white finish
- Measures 30-inch width by 16-inch depth by 72-inch height
- Number of Shelves : 6
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
The Americana pantry storage cabinet is made of hardwood solids and engineered wood. Comes with multi step white finish. Pastoral design elements are apparent in the strong lines of the recessed panel doors as well as in the prominent base and top moldings. Ample storage can be found in both storage cabinets, each with a fixed shelf and two adjustable shelves. Easy to assemble. Measures 30-inch width by 16-inch depth by 72-inch height.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Functionally, I have no complaints on the two cabinet spaces. It comes with two shelves for the top and bottom, but each cabinet space has multiple holes for the shelf pins, to move the shelves up or down, so it's very versatile in this respect. The drawer is tiny, but I expected that. It's just as it appears in the picture. It is functional and slides out with a sort of safety position to keep the drawer from dropping on your toes. It's not a tall drawer obviously, but we use it for things like our coffee filters and kitchen scale.
Are there any complaints? Well, only one for us. I believe several other reviews complained about the same thing and that was the magnet closure mechanisms for each door. Its a simple magnet/plate type closure mechanism you see at hardware stores for this purpose, but it's a smaller version and I guess for this size and weight of door, it's a bit on the small side to keep the doors shut all the time. So we just went out and bought a larger magnet mechanism, for the doors that gave us a problem. The ones that didn't are doing fine with the supplied magnets. But this wasn't enough for me to knock it down from 5 stars. I've bought many "construction required" type cabinets in my life and this type of thing is common because I think the closing mechanism is dependent on some other factors such as how level the cabinet is sitting and how precisely it was put together. There's always going to be some slight variations that lead to torquing somewhere, and I just think the door closure design tolerance was designed too tight.
A couple other things you may want to know. It does come with 4 leveling type feet. The feet are about an inch in diameter and they do screw in to adjust height. Also, in the picture, it appears that there are things place on top of the cabinet. This gives the impression that the top is flat. The top is actually not one solid flat area. If you were to look at the top, you'd basically see an unfinished section with wood braces for rigidity. The top was never intended to be finished and flat to act as a storage platform, but you can store things up there. I just wanted to mention this in the event you were planning to put this next to a stairway, or below an upper floor where you can physically see the top, or you were planning to use the entire top area to place something there of that dimension. Because the braces take up portions of the corner, there's slightly less available area to place things than you might think.
Hope this review helps you decide. We're pleased with our purchase. Hopefully you will be too!