|Item Weight||113 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||24 x 49.8 x 35.2 inches|
|Item model number||5099-95|
|Assembled Height||35.25 inches|
|Assembled Length||24 inches|
Home Styles 5099-95 Napa Kitchen Center, Natural Finish
|Price:||$324.25 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$85.74 (21%)|
Want this professionally assembled?
- Service provided by a local pro
- Assembly of 1 customer-supplied kitchen island
- Moving kitchen island to another location is not included
- Typical assembly time of 3 hours
- Longer assembly times may result in additional service fees
- Pro will contact you within 1 business day to schedule
- Kick back and only pay when the job is done
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Book the service directly on Amazon
- Receive confirmation within 1 business day
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- The napa kitchen center with its clean style and natural finish provides culinary function to any kitchen
- Made of sustainable hardwood
- Features a solid wood top, spice and condiment caddy, towel bar and paper towel holder
- Heavy duty locking casters provides even greater utility
- Measures 49-3/4-inch width by 24-inch depth by 35-1/4-inch height
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
It came in 33 parts, plus 112 screws, knobs, wheels, etc. But the instructions were great! Each piece had a letter on it so there was no confusing which part was which. I laid it out and built it while watching the food network.
Some of these reviews called it a two person job, but I had zero times where I needed a second person. The very first step was a little awkward for one, but worked out just fine. The rest was a breeze, except assembling the drawers took some strength to get the screws to bite into the wood right.
The piece is assembled, in the kitchen and looks great. Also, I am NOT handy. I leave gaping holes where a screw should have been. So if I can build it, anyone could. :)
The center is made well with attention to detail and looks great in our kitchen.
With two of us assembly was easier than expected; all pieces were marked and instructions were clear and easy to follow.
Delivery was prompt from shipper to the West Coast. From there we used freight forwarder to have the merchandise delivered to Hawaii.
We are very happy with our purchase!!
When I no longer need it for baby supplies it will make a great sandwich station and prep area. There are a lot of cheap islands out there, of poor quality. I feel this is a good quality island for the price. 2 years have passed, and no buyer's remorse! :-)
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I love this cart! Only took 6 hours for me to assemble...(with a 3 year old interrupting every five minutes!)...so that is amazing ;)...its very sturdy and clean....love itPublished 11 days ago by MATT & Tara
I love this so much, it was clearly marked and very easy to follow the directions. My husband loves it too, and it matches our kitchen cupboards perfectly, love itPublished 21 days ago by Pattie
When it came the top was busted. Sent it back and didn't get another one to replace.Published 24 days ago by SweetPea
To begin let me state that we are not new to 'Home Styles' products. We purchased our first kitchen center, the Home Styles 5089-95 Kitchen Center with Breakfast Bar with Natural... Read morePublished 1 month ago by Bourgault
A great addition to my kitchen. It provides extra storage and work space. I must admit someone else put it together for me and it took her several hours.Published 1 month ago by Carol M. Koprowski
Assembly took a while, but went as expected and directions were pretty easy to follow. It looks lovely and has performed extremely well.Published 1 month ago by Magdalena Cerrina
This is a added work and storage space and my wife loves it was easy to assemble if you follow the instructions. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Mike Oklahoma
This is a beautiful unit!! This is VERY sturdy, the wood is very solid. I love this piece, it is the perfect size.Published 2 months ago by Lia Jova