5-Year Furniture Protection Planfrom Warrantech
- Includes parts and labor coverage for mechanical and electrical failures after your product's warranty expires.
- Plan Terms and Conditions sent via email within hours of completing your purchase, please look for an email from "Amazon Support" If you do not receive.
- Provides nationwide repair support as per the Terms and Conditions. If your product can't be repaired, an Amazon Gift Card will be provided.
- Includes free shipping for covered claims, no hidden fees, easy online or over the phone claim process, cancel at any time.
- See Product Description for details including limitations and what is not covered.
Hutch-Style Buffet- White/ Natural
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- This buffet server is designed to provide added storage and workspace for the kitchen and dining areas of the home
- Construction consists of solid wood and veneers including a clear coat finish
- White finish cabinet with a natural top; the cabinet is equipped with adjustable floor levelers
- Provides lots of storage with three utility drawers on metal drawer slides, two cabinets, each having an adjustable shelf
- Measures 42-inch width by 16-3/4-inch depth by 36-1/4-inch height
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Home Styles 5100-0021-12 Buffet of Buffets 5001 Series Natural Wood Top Buffet Server and Hutch, White Finish
Homecharm-Intl 43.3x15.8x30.7-Inch Storage Cabinet,White(HC-001)
Costzon Kitchen Storage Sideboard Dining Buffet Server Cabinet Cupboard
go2buy Antique White Stackable Sideboard Buffet Storage Cabinet with Sliding Door Kitchen Dining Room Furniture
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||$49.99||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Color||White||White||White Body With Honey Top||White||White|
|Item Dimensions||42 x 16.75 x 36.25 in||44 x 17 x 72.25 in||15.75 x 43.31 x 30.71 in||20.1 x 44.9 x 35.8 in||12.99 x 42.01 x 24.8 in|
|Item Weight||113 lbs||113 lbs||—||78 lbs||45.19 lbs|
|Material Type||Hardwood||Hardwood||Wood||MDF + Pine||Wood|
Buffet-of-Buffets is an expansive collection of buffet server with size and finish options designed to provide added storage and workspace for the kitchen and dining areas of the home. White finish cabinet with a natural top providing lots of storage with three utility drawers on metal drawer slides, two cabinets, each having an adjustable shelf plus an open storage area featuring a wine bottle storage bin. Construction consists of solid wood and veneers including a clear coat finish to help protect against wear and tear from normal use. Brushed chrome hardware accents the cabinet. The cabinet is equipped with adjustable floor levelers. Assembly required. Measures 42-inch width by 16-3/4-inch depth by 36-1/4-inch height.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
• Great packaging: This thing is packaged like it's a family heirloom! EVERY SINGLE PART is wrapped individually to prevent scuffing of the
finish and as a result, every item was scuff free...save for the one I dropped. It took me 25 minutes just to unwrap everything.
• Very Nice Finish: I was impressed with the finish of this item given it's a mass produced item. ALL finishes were even and smooth
• Sturdy: Most pieces seemed to live up to the solid wood description.
• The wood top is great; it's thick with a high sheen finish.
• Doors have a simple drop in style hinge that is sweet, and the doors sat square to boot! Swung and closed easy
• When it was all assembled and I placed the level on top, ALL SQUARE! But in the chance that it's not, or your floor is sloped you can adjust the
legs which is a nice detail.
• Extra parts!
***HEADS UP: THIS IS MORE OF AN ANTIQUE WHITE THAN BRIGHT WHITE*** I actually prefer it to bright white so I didn't mind that at all.
• The faces didn't line up with one another so I had to shift the slides a bit
• They don't have full travel slides so they don't come all the way out which the leaves the drawers pretty shallow from a functionality
• That being said the slides do not slide that great, but still totally functional
• There's a gap under the doors that's open to the cabinet. You'd usually see a strip of wood across here to close the gap and give the door
something to close to, but I think they were trying to prevent a lip on the bottom shelf which is a good thing. Also, it does give the door some
tolerance if it's not square.
• Assembly instructions are JUST OKAY, mainly for the assembly of the panel system on back (See tips below)
The instructions are not the best but also not the worst, here are a few tips: (I was assembling at a distracted pace, i.e. young boys "helping" and getting ready for bed and it took around 3 hours)
- If you are having issues installing the cap head screws with the cylindrical connector, take out the threaded connector and see if there is wood debris stuck inside. This happened for me on every connection of this type. It was maddening the first time as no matter how I fiddled with the screw, it would not screw in. I took it out thinking that the threads were marred but that little connector was jammed full of sawdust.
- Make sure you tighten the factory installed pieces! The legs were wobbly when I put them on and it was because the piece you attach them to was not fully tight. I went back through and tightened all of the factor assembled portions after this.
- The back panel that comes in three pieces with 4 frame pieces (2 vertical and top and bottom rail): The instructions say to assemble it flat on the ground and to attache the already assembled center vertical portion on top of it, but I found it helpful to attach this assembly with the center assembly upright. I left the top rail of the panel assembly for last to allow for the panels to be slid in from the top and sides.
- The screws for the drawers do not advance easy, be sure to use a PH2 phillips head. Also, I used a power drill... I know, I know "you shouldn't use a power drill on cheap furniture" but it you set the torque setting so it doesn't overdrive or strip the screw it will make your life much easier!
Hope all of this helps!