Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Home Sweet Home Dreams Thick Hypoallergenic Down A..." and save 10% off the $49.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Home Sweet Home Dreams Thick Hypoallergenic Down Alternative Bed Mattress Topper, Queen, 2" H
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 100% Microfiber
- 2" inch thick mattress topper to provide extra support for a restful night sleep
- Anchor bands are attached on each corner to provide the secure fit to eliminate shifting
- Fill: hypoallergenic down alternative fiber filling
- Well stitched into baffle box to prevent fiber from shifting
- Queen size: 60" x 80" inch + 2" inch thick - fits any mattress up to 18" inch
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
- Pocket depth size: Up to 18"
- Overall Product Weight: 3 lbs
- Size Full - Thickness: 2"
- Size King - Thickness: 2"
- Size Queen - Thickness: 2"
- Size Twin - Thickness: 2"
Home Sweet Home Dreams Thick Hypoallergenic Down Alternative Bed Mattress Topper
Queen, 2" H
Anchor bands for a secure fit.
Cover Material: Polyester.
Amount of fill per sq meter: 90 grams.
Convert your mattress into heavenly bliss! This plush fiber bed mattress topper is filled with 100% polyester down alternative fiber and stitched in a baffle box design to prevent shifting, so you'll have the same consistent comfort every night. Anti-bacterial protection keeps your mattress fresh to last the test of time.
- Topper Type: Mattress topper
- Fill Material: Polyester
- Water Resistant: No
- Hypoallergenic: Yes
- Bed Bug Resistant: No
- Machine Washable: Yes
The luxurious comfort of this down alternative mattress topper and made with hypoallergenic is perfect for restoring older mattresses. Overfilled with 1000 Grams filling for ultimate support. The baffle box construction maintains loft and ensures even filling distribution. Sleep comfortably night after night as the tight weave of the 100% Egyptian-Quality Cotton, 300 thread count fabric cover. Filled with 100% down alternative filling. 2" inch Mattress topper.
Topper Type: Mattress pad.
Fill Material: Down alternative.
Bed Bug Resistant: No.
Machine Washable: Yes.
- Easy to install with on/off elastic bands
- Topper filling is 100% down alternative filling
- Foldable: Yes
- Does not have feathers inside
Relax into the extra support provided by the down alternative filling that cradles your body for a restful night's sleep. Gusset baffle box construction maintains loft and ensures even filling distribution for optimum comfort. Generously filled with 100% fiber polyester. Material is made out of super soft 100% microfiber. Machine washable. Imported.
Compare with similar items
Pinzon Hypoallergenic Overfilled Microplush Mattress Topper - Queen
Duck & Goose Co Plush Durable Premium Hotel Quality Mattress Topper, Hypoallergenic Down Alternative Fiber with 10-Year Warranty, Queen Size, 2" H
LUCID Plush Down Alternative Fiber Bed Topper - Allergen Free - Queen Size
Superior Queen Mattress Topper, Hypoallergenic White Down Alternative Featherbed Mattress Pad - Plush, Overfilled, and 2" Thick
Hypoallergenic Polyester Down Alternative Fiber Bed Mattress Topper, Queen
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Fill Material||fiber||Polyester||down alternative||fiber||down;fiber;polyester||fiber|
|Item Dimensions||80 x 60 x 2 in||20 x 20 x 9.2 in||21.4 x 24.1 x 4.6 in||23.62 x 31.5 x 1.18 in||22 x 18 x 12 in||80 x 60 x 2 in|
|Material Type||100% Microfiber||queen||100% Microfiber||Microfiber||100% Premium Microfiber Shell with Down Alternative Polyfill||—|
|Size||Queen||Queen||Queen (60x80x2 ")||Queen||Queen||Queen|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Also, I must not have read the measurements carefully, because I ordered the queen and it does not really fit on a queen sized bed (it does not go to the edges of the mattress). It does, however, fit perfectly on a full-sized mattress, so take that into consideration when you're ordering.
All in all I'm still glad I bought it- I would just prefer not having to wait until it gets cold to be able to use it.
* It Resists Pilling (Doesn't Get Little Balls Of Fabric), Resists Water And Stays Cool. No Sweating, And Pillow Soft. What A Deal.
* NOTE: I Read The Profile Of The Reviewer Who Claimed Bugs (Clicked On The Blue Username). That's The ONLY Review That Person Wrote. I Can't Imagine 'Amazon Shipping' Sending Anything Out With Bugs. Real People Pack The Boxes. Come On, Amazon Has A Stellar Reputation. "I Think It's Bogus". A Competitor Maybe. I'm Just Saying...It Is Odd.
* Okay, Here Goes, I Have Lyme Disease And Lots Of Health Problems. Mostly, Pain And Sleep-less-ness.
* I Feel Every Tiny Shift, Dip And Bump In My Mattress. I Needed Something To Get Me Through A Few Hours.
* Found It. This Mattress Topper Is Incredible. It's Comfy Under My Body. Doesn't Bunch Up. I Sleep Like A Baby.
* It is Hypoallergenic, 100% Fiber Polyester Fill And 100% Microfiber Covered, It's Sweet.
* It Fits My Queen Size 13 Inch Memory Foam Mattress Without A Hiccup.
* The Corner Straps, Elastic Grabbers, Keep it In Place, Always. They Have Plenty Of Stretch.
* Since I'm Reviewing I Measured. There Are 6 Rectangles Going From Top To Bottom And 5 Going Across.
* They Are 12 Inches By 13 and 1/2 Inches, Equaling 80 Inches X 60 Inches. Mine Is 2 Inches Thick.
* The 2 Inches Thick, Is Always 2 Inches Thick. Never Compresses, Never Bumps Up. I've Been Using Mine For 8 Months.
* I'm In Bed At Least 50%+ Of The Time And This Home Sweet Home Dreams Has Never Sagged. It's Always 2 Inches.
* It Keeps It's Shape (I Think) Because The 12 X 13 1/2 Inch Partitions Keep The Fiber From Shifting.
* I've Washed It About 3 Times. I Have A Large Capacity Washer And It Barely Fits. But It Does. Whew.
* I Run It In The Dryer And Then Hang It Over A Door If It's Still Damp. Works For Me.
* Now That I've Had It I Couldn't Go Without It. Once you Know, You Can't "Unknow".
* This Is A Fantastic Piece For Comfort. It Doesn't Make Me Sweat. It Is Super Cozy, And I Can Not Feel Any Bumps.
* Another Thought: If You Don't Have It, Amazon Prime Is $99 A Year. Free 2-3 Day, UPS Or Fed-Ex Shipping For All Prime Items. They Offer Up A Trial, But It Gives 5-7 Day Shipping, Blah,Too Slow. And It Isn't Fed-Ex. I Just Paid The $99 At My Checkout And Got/Get My Products In 2-3 Business Days. Often On Saturdays. It's A Solid Purchase If You Shop Amazon. Plus Amazon Video, Amazon Pantry And Amazon Music Are Included. I Love Ordering At Night And Having Something Arrive At My Front Door 2-3 Days Later By UPS/Fed-Ex. Especially During Busy Times Of The Year.
* Hope This Info Helps. Thanks For Reading.