Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Home Sweet Home Dreams Thick Hypoallergenic Down Alternative Bed Mattress Topper, Queen, 2" H
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 100% Microfiber
- 2Inch thick mattress topper to provide extra support for a restful night sleep
- Fill: hypoallergenic down alternative fiber filling. Cover material: super soft 100Percent microfiber
- Features: anchor bands are attached on each corner to provide secure fit to your mattress. Well stitched into baffle box to prevent fiber from shifting
- Benefits: adding this mattress topper will bring out the life of your mattress from a worn or uncomfortable one. With ultra soft fiber you have the best topper you need to put you to sleep. Along with its added layer of comfort and warmth
- Measurements: Queen 60X 80+ 2Thick - fits any mattress up to 18
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Hypoallergenic Mattress Topper
Mattress Corner Anchor Bands
To prevent your topper from moving from its place during your sleep, we've added anchor bands on each corner, allowing your topper to stick to its form throughout the night.
- Anchor bands on each corner to secure your topper
- Simply apply the bands around your mattress
- Easy to install with on/off elastic bands
Home Sweet Home Mattress Topper
Ultra Soft Polyester Down Alternative Filling - 2" Inch
Restore your mattress with this Down Alternative Topper. With its crafty baffle box stitch design, fiber will not shift but stay in place so you can have the right amount of fiber consistently throughout the night. Instead of buying a brand new mattress, just apply this topper to maximize the life of your mattress. Anti-bacterial protection keeps your mattress fresh to last the test of time. Adding a 2 inch thickness in height, your mattress will feel ultra soft.
- Filled with 1000 Grams filling for ultimate support
- Upgrades your old mattress into a brand new one
- Hypoallergenic microfiber cover adds another layer of softness to your topper
- Gusset baffle box construction maintains loft and ensures even filling distribution for optimum comfort
- Queen size: 60" x 80" inch + 2" inch thick - fits any mattress up to 18" inch
- Machine washable
Relax into the extra support provided by the down alternative filling that cradles your body for a restful night's sleep. Gusset baffle box construction maintains loft and ensures even filling distribution for optimum comfort. Generously filled with 100Percent fiber polyester. Material is made out of super soft 100Percent microfiber. Machine washable. Imported.
Compare with similar items
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Also, I must not have read the measurements carefully, because I ordered the queen and it does not really fit on a queen sized bed (it does not go to the edges of the mattress). It does, however, fit perfectly on a full-sized mattress, so take that into consideration when you're ordering.
All in all I'm still glad I bought it- I would just prefer not having to wait until it gets cold to be able to use it.
* It Resists Pilling (Doesn't Get Little Balls Of Fabric), Resists Water And Stays Cool. No Sweating, And Pillow Soft. What A Deal.
* NOTE: I Read The Profile Of The Reviewer Who Claimed Bugs (Clicked On The Blue Username). That's The ONLY Review That Person Wrote. I Can't Imagine 'Amazon Shipping' Sending Anything Out With Bugs. Real People Pack The Boxes. Come On, Amazon Has A Stellar Reputation. "I Think It's Bogus". A Competitor Maybe. I'm Just Saying...It Is Odd.
* Okay, Here Goes, I Have Lyme Disease And Lots Of Health Problems. Mostly, Pain And Sleep-less-ness.
* I Feel Every Tiny Shift, Dip And Bump In My Mattress. I Needed Something To Get Me Through A Few Hours.
* Found It. This Mattress Topper Is Incredible. It's Comfy Under My Body. Doesn't Bunch Up. I Sleep Like A Baby.
* It is Hypoallergenic, 100% Fiber Polyester Fill And 100% Microfiber Covered, It's Sweet.
* It Fits My Queen Size 13 Inch Memory Foam Mattress Without A Hiccup.
* The Corner Straps, Elastic Grabbers, Keep it In Place, Always. They Have Plenty Of Stretch.
* Since I'm Reviewing I Measured. There Are 6 Rectangles Going From Top To Bottom And 5 Going Across.
* They Are 12 Inches By 13 and 1/2 Inches, Equaling 80 Inches X 60 Inches. Mine Is 2 Inches Thick.
* The 2 Inches Thick, Is Always 2 Inches Thick. Never Compresses, Never Bumps Up. I've Been Using Mine For 8 Months.
* I'm In Bed At Least 50%+ Of The Time And This Home Sweet Home Dreams Has Never Sagged. It's Always 2 Inches.
* It Keeps It's Shape (I Think) Because The 12 X 13 1/2 Inch Partitions Keep The Fiber From Shifting.
* I've Washed It About 3 Times. I Have A Large Capacity Washer And It Barely Fits. But It Does. Whew.
* I Run It In The Dryer And Then Hang It Over A Door If It's Still Damp. Works For Me.
* Now That I've Had It I Couldn't Go Without It. Once you Know, You Can't "Unknow".
* This Is A Fantastic Piece For Comfort. It Doesn't Make Me Sweat. It Is Super Cozy, And I Can Not Feel Any Bumps.
* Another Thought: If You Don't Have It, Amazon Prime Is $99 A Year. Free 2-3 Day, UPS Or Fed-Ex Shipping For All Prime Items. They Offer Up A Trial, But It Gives 5-7 Day Shipping, Blah,Too Slow. And It Isn't Fed-Ex. I Just Paid The $99 At My Checkout And Got/Get My Products In 2-3 Business Days. Often On Saturdays. It's A Solid Purchase If You Shop Amazon. Plus Amazon Video, Amazon Pantry And Amazon Music Are Included. I Love Ordering At Night And Having Something Arrive At My Front Door 2-3 Days Later By UPS/Fed-Ex. Especially During Busy Times Of The Year.
* Hope This Info Helps. Thanks For Reading.