Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping.
Ship it to us for free.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
About the product
- an intimate, story-based adventure
- A horror tale that you help determine
- Haunting, atmospheric soundtrack
- Gorgeous, illustrative pixel style
- Xbox 360 controller support
"ONE OF THE 20 ESSENTIAL PC GAMES OF 2012" - Computer and Videogames
Home is a unique horror adventure set in a beautifully-realized pixel world. It's a murder mystery with a twist—because you decide what ultimately happens.
Awakened by an oncoming storm, you open your eyes to discover yourself in a strange, dark room—tucked away in a house that's not yours.
As you play the game, it changes—subtly, almost imperceptibly—to reflect your perspective. It's a horror game unlike any other, and as you'll discover, its truths are entirely subjective.
"A sophisticated, horrifying narrative experiment." - The Verge/Polygon
"Keeps you intellectually engaged even when you aren't playing it." - Gamespot
"[Home] serves as a great reminder of what older games once taught us." - Joystiq
"Leaves one mulling its final moments well after the credits have rolled." - TorontoistSystem Requirements:
- Supported OS: Windows Vista Windows XP Windows 7
- Processor: Core 2 Duo or above
- RAM: 1 GB
- Hard Disk: 150 MB
- Video Card: Graphics card with 256 MB RAM
- Additional Requirements: Graphics card with 512MB RAM
Top customer reviews
The gameplay keeps you interested throughout the experience. And, like many, I was interested in the retro style of this game, which is pulled off perfectly. Not particularly difficult, the game allows you to enjoy the ride, which I did.
Only gave it four stars because of the confusion at the end.