Turbulence Training Home Workout Revolution Fat-Loss Program DVD
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 95 cutting edge workouts designed to attack fat in the minimum amount of time possible.
- Follow along as world renowned personal trainer Craig Ballantyne takes you step-by-step through the ultimate home workout system.
- This program includes material suited for beginners all the way up to experienced athletes.
- No gyms. No equipment. No excuses. All of these workouts can be performed in the comfort of your own home.
- Includes easy to follow nutrition guide that helps fuel your fat-loss and your workouts.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Craig Ballantyne's Home Workout Revolution is a cutting-edge home training program. Realizing that there was a need to cut out the commute, cost and confusion of traditional workout plans, Craig set out to create a unique and impactful system. The Home Workout Revolution was the result. For the cost of about 1-month's worth of gym fees, you can own your own exercise library of all bodyweight exercises. You don't need a gym, any equipment or any pills. All you need is 19 minutes or less only 3 times a week and you'll get the results you've been looking for.
You must get your physician’s approval before beginning this exercise program. These recommendations are not medical guidelines but are for educational purposes only. This program is designed for healthy individuals 18 years and older only.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I've done all kinds of exercise: in the gym, at home, with weights, machines, and using body weights.
Short-burst, high-intensity, body-weight exercises are, well, intense, effective, and...short. No difficulty fitting a session into one's day, so one can actually do them, and one isn't set us to fail by being asked to do a program that just takes too much time. I like the variety of the sessions in the program I've used, and like having an online coach/cheerleader to keep me going at a more intense rate than I would do on my own, plus with good tips about proper form.