|Item Weight||5.6 ounces|
|Package Dimensions||6.6 x 4.3 x 2.3 inches|
|Item model number||60-HMLKV5BLK|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Manufacturer Part Number||60-HMLKV5BLK|
3 Year Portable Electronic Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- No deductibles or added costs. Parts, labor and shipping included.
- Drops, spills and cracked screens covered from day one. Other breakdowns covered after the manufacturer's warranty expires.
- Includes 24/7 tech support - setup, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- File a claim online or by phone 24/7. If we can't repair it, we'll replace it or reimburse the purchase price with an Amazon e-gift card.
- Plans are only valid for new or certified refurbished products purchased in the last 30 days with no pre-existing damage. Protection plan documents will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase.
HomeLink 60-HMLKV5BLK Wireless Garage Door Opener Control System for Car Headliner or Sun Visor: Black
|Price:||& FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- The trusted quality of HomeLink, in a new and improved design
- The newest version of HomeLink, version 5, with more universal compatibility than version 4. Includes Quicktrain technology
- Three large buttons are easy to use with gloved hands and are backlit for elegant visibility at night
- Seamless factory look and operation
- Easy to install, just visit your dealer
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
HomeLink: Home Automation From Your Vehicle
This new HomeLink Wireless Control System by Johnson Controls is the latest generation in home automation. From the moment you pull up to your home, HomeLink gives you full control. From opening security gates and garage doors, to illuminating exterior and interior lighting, activating appliances and disarming your home’s security system, HomeLink’s three programmable buttons can be set to perform any functions you choose. Click here to view our mirrors with homelink.
A New Integrated Design for Your Existing Car or Truck
HomeLink has been a high-demand feature in new vehicles for years. In fact, it’s the one vehicle feature that vehicle buyers of every make and model ask for by name. Yet until now, an easy to install add-on version of HomeLink wasn’t available for your existing vehicle. A completely fresh design, the new HomeLink can be installed by your dealer, while you wait. And because HomeLink is available in a wide range of colors and bezel styles to match most of today’s vehicles, you’ll enjoy a clean, built-in look. Approved for use in US, Canada and Mexico.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
That said this installation may be for experienced installer. Instructions are general since every car presents its unique challenges. You must gain access to the area behind the headliner and probably run wires to fuze panel (behind headliner, avoiding curtain airbags, and down window post). This can be very difficult unless you get lucky and have an ignition switched circuit in an overhead console (if you have powered moon roof you may be lucky) and can figure how to get access without damaging the headliner/overhead console. Check your installation difficulty before ordering or find a good installer that will do it for you.